Congrats Klara! (klara fans come and chat). ;) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 07:18 PM   #16
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
Yes I was there - I saw some of Klara's 1st r singles match, but that day there were so many matches on I wanted to see...and after that it was all about Misa! (btw, can you maybe cheer for Misa for me today in Luxembourg - hope that she qualifies).

btw, Klara's up to #35 now that she won Portoroz!
Sorry i didn't come online, Mondays at daytime is one of my busiest days of the whole week, so i can only come online at evening/night...., I am so sorry i couldn't, je houd het te goed van me, next time okay?

Yeah Misa has qualified which i am very happy about, hope Misa can really go far at Luxembourg , BTW in the tennismagazine i have an subscription on, is an big interview with all 3 Krajiceks, still have to read it, but it's a great interview i saw..., the magazine is called Tennis Magazine and is in Dutch offcourse... Wat zou je anders moeten verwachten LOL i guess it has a website, not sure bout that but maybe u can find that interview there...

Back on topic Klara will play tomorrow ag. Iveta the match will be played from 3.30 PM local time, hope i am able to follow the match, which i am not sure about...

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2005, 07:19 PM   #17
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes I was there - I saw some of Klara's 1st r singles match, but that day there were so many matches on I wanted to see...and after that it was all about Misa! (btw, can you maybe cheer for Misa for me today in Luxembourg - hope that she qualifies).

btw, Klara's up to #35 now that she won Portoroz!
I have just checked the ranks, i am sooo glad to see Klara so high, hope she can get even higher

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 01:59 AM   #18
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
Sorry i didn't come online, Mondays at daytime is one of my busiest days of the whole week, so i can only come online at evening/night...., I am so sorry i couldn't, je houd het te goed van me, next time okay?

Yeah Misa has qualified which i am very happy about, hope Misa can really go far at Luxembourg , BTW in the tennismagazine i have an subscription on, is an big interview with all 3 Krajiceks, still have to read it, but it's a great interview i saw..., the magazine is called Tennis Magazine and is in Dutch offcourse... Wat zou je anders moeten verwachten LOL i guess it has a website, not sure bout that but maybe u can find that interview there...

Back on topic Klara will play tomorrow ag. Iveta the match will be played from 3.30 PM local time, hope i am able to follow the match, which i am not sure about...
Klara's playing today! Hmm 3:30pm...that will be 11:30pm for me...oh good, I will be home from work and can follow the match!

Hey it's OK that you couldn't be online! I don't expect you to be on all the time! (Not like me! ).

Could you possibly scan that article from Tennis Match? Maybe I should look for a website!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 07:52 AM   #19
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
Klara's playing today! Hmm 3:30pm...that will be 11:30pm for me...oh good, I will be home from work and can follow the match!

Hey it's OK that you couldn't be online! I don't expect you to be on all the time! (Not like me! ).

Could you possibly scan that article from Tennis Match? Maybe I should look for a website!
Yeah no probs to scan it out for ya, only have to find the magazine now (No not really, i have an idea where it could be) but i just need to find the time, this week is just busy for me, if i am ready can i send it to ur email, you'll hear when

Not sure if i'll be able to follow Klara's match but i hope to can (important match for me u know )

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 02:31 PM   #20
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah no probs to scan it out for ya, only have to find the magazine now (No not really, i have an idea where it could be) but i just need to find the time, this week is just busy for me, if i am ready can i send it to ur email, you'll hear when

Not sure if i'll be able to follow Klara's match but i hope to can (important match for me u know )
dank je wel... (or maybe I should say dekuji as we are in the Czech threads).

I see you are looking at the scores now! I'm really hoping Klara will win - but I understand it's hard for you!

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 04:03 PM   #21
country flag Mathijs

Oh now i know what Dekuji means, looks similar to dank je wel, Yes i was on and offline during the match, had to do some stuff behind the Computer, so checked the scores when offline

Btw maybe you can change the thread title of this, like the Klara Koukalova chat thread, or so cuz it grows bigger and bigger by the minute

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 04:06 PM   #22
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Oh now i know what Dekuji means, looks similar to dank je wel, Yes i was on and offline during the match, had to do some stuff behind the Computer, so checked the scores when offline

Btw maybe you can change the thread title of this, like the Klara Koukalova chat thread, or so cuz it grows bigger and bigger by the minute
yeah and prosim = please! I learnt something in Prague!

hmm I could change the title I guess...

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 04:26 PM   #23
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
I understand quite a lot of Czech, after all Slovenian and Czech are two similar languages, kind of like Dutch and German, perhaps even more. Prosim means please in Slovenian too.

Camerin-Hlavačkova-Görges-Hradecka-Voracova
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2005, 04:28 PM   #24
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by SloKid
I understand quite a lot of Czech, after all Slovenian and Czech are two similar languages, kind of like Dutch and German, perhaps even more. Prosim means please in Slovenian too.
in that case... Jak se mas? (sorry, I can't do the right things with the letters... I don't know the codes).

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 04:36 PM   #25
country flag SloKid

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute
Mam se dobre, dekuji.

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 04:37 PM   #26
country flag SloKid

Quote:
sorry, I can't do the right things with the letters... I don't know the codes
Yeah, me neither.

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 04:37 PM   #27
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Mam se dobre, dekuji.
Good to hear!

Old Sep 27th, 2005, 04:38 PM   #28
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Yeah, me neither.
it sucks - it was so when I was in Prague and could do all the proper letters at the net cafe!