Fed Cup 2005 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 11th, 2005, 08:26 PM   #61
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
This shows he's really a moron.... Iveta not experienced enough?, WTF?! i can't believe he said that, fucktard he is..., it's a huge difference between singles and doubles, a great performance in singles doesn't mean a great one in doubles, especially not in Fed Cup Mr. Pretardpera! :retard: :retard:

Damn i never ever heard such by such a dumb, retarded and inexperienced Fed Cup captain, i am just really sick of it....

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 11th, 2005, 09:24 PM   #62
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Iveta have the best Doubles year of her career!

He's definitely retard! Iveta is a best tennis player then him by miles!
Maybe Iveta have not the "experience" ( ) but she was a lot fresher then Kveta

I really don't know if he will keep her Captain situation next year, he should be a ballboy
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 09:55 PM   #63
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly
Iveta have the best Doubles year of her career!

He's definitely retard! Iveta is a best tennis player then him by miles!
Maybe Iveta have not the "experience" ( ) but she was a lot fresher then Kveta

I really don't know if he will keep her Captain situation next year, he should be a ballboy
You mentioned [on another thread] that Klara Withdrew from Modena due to illness. Is this why she didn't play in the Fed Cup?
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2005, 10:29 PM   #64
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlushingMeadows
You mentioned [on another thread] that Klara Withdrew from Modena due to illness. Is this why she didn't play in the Fed Cup?
Maybe! I don't know because on pics I saw form her training in Liberec, she was smiling a lot and didn't look sick
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 02:13 AM   #65
country flag FlushingMeadows

FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all FlushingMeadows is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly
Maybe! I don't know because on pics I saw form her training in Liberec, she was smiling a lot and didn't look sick
If she was feeling OK, maybe she should have played in singles.
FlushingMeadows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2005, 09:57 AM   #66
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlushingMeadows
If she was feeling OK, maybe she should have played in singles.
well i think the last syntomps of her tonsilitis which she got at Wimby are still in her body that's why she withdrew prob.

Old Jul 12th, 2005, 03:23 PM   #67
country flag davidmario

davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute davidmario has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
well i think the last syntomps of her tonsilitis which she got at Wimby are still in her body that's why she withdrew prob.
ahh...That explains why she lost so badly in the first round after winning a grass-tounament the week before-
Old Sep 17th, 2005, 03:47 PM   #68
country flag Mathijs

Well, the Czech Republic will face Thailand in their first round of the World Group II, The Czechs will play in Thailand ag. Thailand, who has the choice of surface also...

Overall i have to say the i am not quite happy with this draw, not becuz of the Strength of Thailand, i think they can win, but i fear the circumstances, like the weather and stuff, i've seen it almost going wrong with Croatia this year (who aren't even in the World Group II anymore, since they lost the relegation match with Germany in July this year), i had better hoped for a European country, but its this way, and we have to be happy with it, so be it....

Old Sep 18th, 2005, 06:57 PM   #69
country flag Wiggly

It would have be perfect if theu could play at home but it's will be in Thailand with weather and stuff like that...

Too bad Jenda will not have opportunity to go
But jirobkk will and he's a great photographer

So, Thailand are weak, Tanasugarn in slump, I think Czech Captain (I hope it will be a new one ) could take any player he wants: Nicole, Kveta, Klara, Lucie, Iveta,etc.

I think MAYBE he will choose a young team like Vaidisova, Safarova for Singles and someting like Peschke/Benesova for Doubles