Predict-the-SCORE #54: US Open 2005 - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2005, 05:02 AM   #91
country flag --Zazou--

--Zazou-- is just really nice --Zazou-- is just really nice --Zazou-- is just really nice --Zazou-- is just really nice --Zazou-- is just really nice --Zazou-- is just really nice --Zazou-- is just really nice --Zazou-- is just really nice --Zazou-- is just really nice --Zazou-- is just really nice --Zazou-- is just really nice
FINAL

Kim Clijsters d. Mary Pierce 6-4 6-3
--Zazou-- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2005, 08:24 AM   #92
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute
Clijsters over Pierce 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 01:07 PM   #93
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Clijsters def. Pierce 6-3,7-6
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 02:32 PM   #94
country flag Tati & Dani

Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute Tati & Dani has a reputation beyond repute
Clijsters d. Pierce 6-4,6-3
Tati & Dani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 06:14 PM   #95
country flag HectorMagnus

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
qf and sf updated, silverwhite only 3 points from winning the last slam of the season
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 06:15 PM   #96

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
F:

Clijsters def. Pierce 6:3, 6:4
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 09:56 PM   #97
country flag FedererFan84

FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of FedererFan84 has much to be proud of
Finals

Kim def Mary 6-3/7-5

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today" - James Dean
FedererFan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2005, 10:48 PM   #98
country flag Jevel

Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold Jevel is a splendid one to behold
Pierce def Clijsters 75 67 76
Old Sep 11th, 2005, 08:54 PM   #99

last slam of season is complete, big congrats and to silverwhite, who grabs the PTS US Open 2005 title

Old Sep 11th, 2005, 08:57 PM   #100

also congrats to dani-fan Belgium and Bus for 2nd and 3rd place

to buddy

overal standings with points will be here tommorow evening but because of the fact that I have so much work, I won't run PTS next week so see you in China Open 2005 (19.-25.)
Old Sep 13th, 2005, 04:26 PM   #101
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Zhao