*~* Bring it home Lindsay *~* - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 4th, 2005, 05:09 PM   #31
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
Go Go Go Lindsay!!!!!!!!

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 4th, 2005, 05:35 PM   #32
country flag Loughyunijen

Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all Loughyunijen is a name known to all
lets go dav.....remember to rest the back up too.....lets have GS no. 4!!!!!

Loughyunijen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2005, 05:50 PM   #33
country flag schris

schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute schris has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Lindsay

Friday, 13 August 1999

"I`ve Done What I`ve Wanted To Do.

I Have Nothing More To Prove."
schris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 02:06 PM   #34
country flag alfonsojose

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute alfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute
Is her back ok ?
Old Sep 5th, 2005, 05:47 PM   #35
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute
Davenport kills dechy 6-0 6-3
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2005, 05:15 AM   #36
country flag WonderfulLee

WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future WonderfulLee has a brilliant future
wow...after Henin out..i really believe that u can reach final again!
Old Sep 6th, 2005, 05:48 PM   #37
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute
I thought that she would beat Henin in semis anyway but her getting knocked out will give her easier semi- I have a feeling it may be against Pierce she's loking good at the moment and could well knock out Amelie in QF. Whoever wins out of Kim and Venus tonight should get to final Vs. Davenport to set up a great championship match unlike last year's Sveta Vs. Dementieva
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2005, 08:11 PM   #38
country flag LUXXXAS
Team WTAworld

LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute
Good Luck Lindsay
LUXXXAS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 02:21 PM   #39
country flag Nikki
Team WTAworld

Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold Nikki is a splendid one to behold
Good luck Lindsay
Old Sep 7th, 2005, 11:20 PM   #40
country flag foreva lindsay

foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of foreva lindsay has much to be proud of
CMON LINDSAY beat demented!!!

Elena Baltacha Alicia Molik
*Alicia's coming back!!! *

Lisa Raymond Rennae Stubbs Nadia Petrova Anna-Lena Groenefeld
foreva lindsay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote