Wildcards for Rosmalen? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2002, 05:36 PM   #1
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
Wildcards for Rosmalen?

I know Miriam always gets one, but what are with the other two? I hope Seda will get one.
Does anybody know something?
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 12th, 2002, 03:24 PM   #2
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
No, I don't know, there might be a last entry from a top player, and if Seda is in the Wimbledon maindraw, she might get the other.

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2002, 04:48 PM   #3
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
Seda is now ranked 107, I think that should be enough for Wimbledon's main draw
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jun 13th, 2002, 03:10 PM   #4
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
107 might just miss the cut for the Wimbldeon draw... hmm oh no actually, the cut for Wimby was done like on the rankings of 6 weeks ago... Seda should have been in the 90's then, so she should be in MD on Wimby... so I hope she gets a WC for Rosmalen!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2002, 03:16 PM   #5
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Krajicek has applied for one
It's almost official now...

Old Jun 13th, 2002, 06:16 PM   #6
country flag Frau Antje

Krajicek is coming? these are great news
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jun 13th, 2002, 06:17 PM   #7
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
they should save him one, untill the last moment.. so he can play there if he is able to and wants to

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
~*Alma*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2002, 10:26 AM   #8
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Almie, they are doing that, but I read in the paper yesterday that he officially applied for one...

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 09:37 AM   #9
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all ~*Alma*~ is a name known to all
With the men..:
24. Muller, Gilles
25. Canas, Guillermo
26. Krajicek, Richard
got a wildcard

and with the women..:
27. Oremans, Miriam got one. I don't know about the other....

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
Old Jun 15th, 2002, 05:46 PM   #10
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Canas was a wildcard? You would think his ranking his high enough! And not a last minute entry either, cos I already knew he was coming

Old Jun 15th, 2002, 05:48 PM   #11
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

The draw is tomorrow, so we'll see then

btw, wasn't there supposed to be atp qualifying?

Old Jun 16th, 2002, 01:09 PM   #12
country flag ~*Alma*~
Team WTAworld

at the site of the ordina open stands (behind player name) the ranking on the tour and behind Gilles Muller, Guillermo Canas and Richard Krajicek (also behind Mirjam) is standing WC form wilcard , but we'll see....

The cowie is back...

Ж©Ω¥ΘΨ
Old Jun 16th, 2002, 05:28 PM   #13
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Silvana Bauer and Elise Tamaela got the other wildcards

Wow, I can't believe what's coming over Dutch tennis the last year, everyone is getting a brain! I mean, first they found out that a coach wanted by the players might help to do well in Davis&Fed Cup, then they found out that Krajicek would do much better as a tournament director than that guy who's there in Rotterdam now, then the KNLTB started working with clubs and private trainers to give the juniors a better chance, and now they even realise that tournaments are also there to support your own youth players!