Full Entry List (Aug 02) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2005, 10:08 PM   #46
patricktav2003

patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of
Stevenson is here with a special entry!! woow come back girl!!

Maureen still in the qualies ! for shure her last grand slam in single!!!!!! try it mo

Mara still can make it in the »Main draw with all those injuries! at least she will be a high seed in qualies
patricktav2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2005, 10:10 PM   #47
patricktav2003

patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of
first ever Lituanian in a Grand Slam yeah! with Stanciute

and Kaia is here as well !!!!!!! good luck
patricktav2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2005, 04:54 AM   #48
country flag Ntour

Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future Ntour has a brilliant future
does antbody know whos enetered for doubles?
"I Let Her Take Advantage Of Me, And I Feel Violated"
"She Hit A Lot Of Lucky Shots"

- Serena Williams, After Losing To Henin

GAMES
WMFT - J. Henin #15
Ntour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2005, 05:18 AM   #49
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
16 F DE LOS RIOS Rossana PAR 251

dunno why she hasn't withdrawn I shouldn't get my hopes up I miss you Rossana!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2005, 09:47 PM   #50
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonami Slam
I'm not sure of it - but i suspect the following won't participate:
Farina-elia (bad shoulder injury)
Likhovtseva (injured as well)
Grande is still a question mark, she's finally recovering at the moment.
question marks over kirilenko who injured herself yesterday (huntuchova should be ok), molik who might not make it as well.
Silvia and Elena L are playing in New Haven. maybe injuries are gone.

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 01:49 PM   #51
country flag adam_ads_n
Team WTAworld

adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute adam_ads_n has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Kveta and Suarez out :/ But now when i saw the list i'm really crossing my fingers for Lithuanian Stanciute in qualies (I live just 60 km from Lithuania ). Also in the main draw I really hope for a match Domachowska- Fedak in the 1st round (I don't know if it's possible but i hope for it),
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 01:53 PM   #52
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel
Silvia and Elena L are playing in New Haven. maybe injuries are gone.
Likhovtseva seems ok, i don't know if silvia will ever be though.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2005, 02:05 PM   #53
country flag HectorMagnus

HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute HectorMagnus has a reputation beyond repute
Virag nowhere near the court