Wcs??? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2005, 06:34 AM   #31
country flag Botas

Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light Botas is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babolatpro880
Botas, you got that from the article on wtatour.com. Please don't try and make it seem like you made it up yourself.

Anyway, Mary Gambale is from the same town as Danny from The Real World!

I was looking for WC receivers and could't find any then I saw an article from our Local Sports page (they sometimes make little mistakes) so I was't publishing it as my prediction (that's why I wrote "should"). I was just spreding the information I've got. Maybe I was't just clear enough or my english is unsufficient. Actually I don't know so much about USA tennisplayers so I could predict the WC receivers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2005, 03:08 PM   #32
country flag Babolatpro880
Team WTAworld

Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanyQ
I wish Sarah Taylor had got in, instead of Megan Bradley or Julia Cohen.
I agree about Cohen, but not about Bradley. Bradley was the number one ranked player in the NCAA all year long, and, like Taylor, has won a $10K this summer. I'd says Sarah deserves it over Julia, but not Megan.
Babolatpro880 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2005, 05:23 PM   #33
wtaworld2222222

wtaworld2222222 is an unknown quantity at this point wtaworld2222222 is an unknown quantity at this point wtaworld2222222 is an unknown quantity at this point
i believe julia deserved it over taylor she has won two 10k i believe and is only 16 and ranked much higher then taylor, taylor is older and ranked worse
wtaworld2222222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2005, 09:58 PM   #34
patricktav2003

patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of
they give Raquel Kop-Jones a WC ??? what they are thinking?????

and usa give Pauline Parmentier a Wc ? can somebody tell me why?
patricktav2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2005, 09:59 PM   #35
patricktav2003

patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of patricktav2003 has much to be proud of
I hope to see Chanda on tv!! maybe last time
patricktav2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2005, 10:34 PM   #36
country flag Hurley
Enemy of Art

Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute Hurley has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by patricktav2003
and usa give Pauline Parmentier a Wc ? can somebody tell me why?
Payback for Gambale's RG WC, perhaps?
http://thetenniscult.mirrorz.com's company tooooooooooo

I am on der Tvitter, accumulating haters. http://twitter.com/#!/Hurley_LLC
Hurley is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2005, 11:41 PM   #37
country flag Babolatpro880
Team WTAworld

Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute Babolatpro880 has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, that's why Parmentier got the WC. Strange that it was her, though, there are more talented French players that I thought would've gotten it.
Babolatpro880 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2005, 01:20 AM   #38
country flag alwayshingis

alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute alwayshingis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babolatpro880
Yeah, that's why Parmentier got the WC. Strange that it was her, though, there are more talented French players that I thought would've gotten it.
I would have thought it would go to Cornet, but Permentier has the highest ranking who couldn't get in I think, so they probably gave it to her for that reason.
alwayshingis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2005, 07:52 AM   #39
Chris_G

Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold Chris_G is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by patricktav2003
they give Raquel Kop-Jones a WC ??? what they are thinking?????
Ever since William Washington (Mashona's dad) threatened to sue the USTA a handful of years ago, they've been extremely lenient about giving US Open wild cards to minorities. It's a touchy subject, but it sure sucks for someone like Cory Ann Avants, who's about three years younger than Kops-Jones and ranked almost 200 spots higher.
Chris_G is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote