Karolina äprem :: 2005 Events - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 25th, 2004, 10:00 AM   #16
country flag GaŽlle

GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough
Then say I of what you think that K-Lina will make in 2005? How many titles?

GOOD LUCK KAROLINA IN 2005 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

My web sites :

http://Karolina-Sprem.fr.tc
http://Worldtennisplayers.xdir.org

Go to : Mashona Washington - Lleyton Hewitt - Jelena Jankovic - Marat Safin - Karolina Sprem - Andrť Agassi - Anastasia Myskina
GaŽlle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 27th, 2004, 12:58 AM   #17
country flag SpremPierceLover

SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice SpremPierceLover is just really nice
Wink

Extracted from : http://www.karolinasprem.tk/

2005 Tournament Schedule

Committed Events:

Jan 03 Uncle Tobys Hardcourts Gold Coast, AUS !* $170,000 Seed #5

Jan 10 Sydney International Sydney, AUS !* $585,000 Unseeded
Jan 17 Australian OpenMelbourne, AUS $TBD Seed: tbd, top 20 for sure
Feb 07 Open Gaz de France Paris, FRA $585,000 Seed: tbd
Feb 14 Proximus Diamond Games Antwerp, BEL $585,000 Seed: tbd
http://www.clubs.nl/community/default.asp?clubid=239655
E-mail: sprempiercelover@wtnmail.com
SpremPierceLover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2004, 12:28 PM   #18
country flag GaŽlle

GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough GaŽlle is a jewel in the rough
Thanks for the events !

My web sites :

http://Karolina-Sprem.fr.tc
http://Worldtennisplayers.xdir.org

Go to : Mashona Washington - Lleyton Hewitt - Jelena Jankovic - Marat Safin - Karolina Sprem - Andrť Agassi - Anastasia Myskina
GaŽlle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2005, 07:59 AM   #19
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
*updated*
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2005, 05:34 PM   #20
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
does anyone know if she will play eastbourne again?

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2005, 05:35 PM   #21
country flag AjdeNate!

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
I'm nearly certain she will.... but she's not officially entered it yet.
I bet she will though, just guessing.
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 08:22 PM   #22
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
It seems hardly anyone has entered eastbourne lol! no commtiments are listed on the site, unless they are just not releasing them to the public.

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
Old Apr 26th, 2005, 11:08 PM   #23
country flag JoeB_UK

eastbournes list is meant to be out may 4th so we will see next week

Old May 13th, 2005, 05:58 PM   #24
country flag AjdeNate!

*updated*
Old May 14th, 2005, 07:36 PM   #25
country flag JoeB_UK

woooooooooohooooooo

Jun 13
Hastings Direct International Championships Ė Eastbourne, GBR * $585,000

she has committed how do you know nathan? there is still no eastbourne entry list (its 3 weeks late now!).

For a moment, on the other event list i saw rosmalen (thinking she had committed to it, and i was thinking no karolina you bitch!!)

Old Jul 21st, 2005, 11:18 PM   #26
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
So Rogers Cup is next for K-Lina?

That's so far away.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2005, 04:15 AM   #27
Topher950

Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light Topher950 is a glorious beacon of light
I believe she is on the list for the acura classic!......still a week away! GO k-lina....this might help her get accustomed to her new coach!
But if i were to wish luck to someone: i would like to see k-lina not sucking...and i would also wish luck to davenport...bartoli..ivanovic...hantuchova...demen tieva...kirilenko.......dulko...gullickson....pier ce...spears..mirza..Irvin...Peng...
Topher950 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote