Ordina Open - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2005, 10:05 PM   #61
country flag AndriesWijma

AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by inkymisafan
I talked to her today, and she didn't know if she's playing on Monday or not yet...
Thanks for informing me. I'll have to wait and see than.
AndriesWijma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2005, 04:32 AM   #62
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndriesWijma
Thanks for informing me. I'll have to wait and see than.
No problems. I hope she'll play on Monday then - if that's the day you got tickets for!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2005, 04:00 PM   #63

AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice AndriesWijma is just really nice
Quote:
No problems. I hope she'll play on Monday then - if that's the day you got tickets for!
I got the tickets today. They have also included two first class tickets for train.

The final of the Ere Divisie is on sunday. I hope that doesn't mean she won't play on monday already, if Hilverheide gets into the final.
And hopefully it will be dry on monday... don't wanna be six hours in train for nothing.
Old Jun 10th, 2005, 05:47 PM   #64
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I got the tickets today. They have also included two first class tickets for train.

The final of the Ere Divisie is on sunday. I hope that doesn't mean she won't play on monday already, if Hilverheide gets into the final.
And hopefully it will be dry on monday... don't wanna be six hours in train for nothing.
Well, she said that she's playing in the finals, and she doesn't know the schedule for Monday yet... so she could still play on Monday even if shedoes play in the finals of eredivisie (to which I am probably going! ).

6 hours in the train? Guessing you live in the north then!

Old Jun 10th, 2005, 06:33 PM   #65

Quote:
Well, she said that she's playing in the finals, and she doesn't know the schedule for Monday yet... so she could still play on Monday even if shedoes play in the finals of eredivisie (to which I am probably going! ).

6 hours in the train? Guessing you live in the north then!
We'll just have to wait to tomorrow evening when the schedule is released, I guess. Yes I'm living way up north. You have never been there I guess. At least I don't have to travel as far as you from your hometown to Rosmalen. Very nice that you are here to see our country and to see tennis. For me it will be the first time at a tennistournament so I don't know what to expect. And that can make me a little insecure as you can see.
Old Jun 10th, 2005, 06:41 PM   #66
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
We'll just have to wait to tomorrow evening when the schedule is released, I guess. Yes I'm living way up north. You have never been there I guess. At least I don't have to travel as far as you from your hometown to Rosmalen. Very nice that you are here to see our country and to see tennis. For me it will be the first time at a tennistournament so I don't know what to expect. And that can make me a little insecure as you can see.
yeah...I hope i can get the schedule from there tomorrow - I'm going to the quallies with Tijn and James!

Hmm, no I haven't really been up to the north of nl yet... I will one day (although Frysian kinda scares me! ).

But well, this is my 5th time to NL, and I love coming here. it's always nice to see my friends - I have quite alot here now.

aww, I'm sure you'll have alot of fun, and hopefully see some nice matches (and hopefully Misa will play too! )

Old Jun 10th, 2005, 07:25 PM   #67
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeah...I hope i can get the schedule from there tomorrow - I'm going to the quallies with Tijn and James!

Hmm, no I haven't really been up to the north of nl yet... I will one day (although Frysian kinda scares me! ).

But well, this is my 5th time to NL, and I love coming here. it's always nice to see my friends - I have quite alot here now.

aww, I'm sure you'll have alot of fun, and hopefully see some nice matches (and hopefully Misa will play too! )
well i am also coming from the North (Groningen, not the city, a village 15 km west of it) though i am not going on Mon, got my volunteerswork in my village at that day... i guess it'll take me 3 hrs...

Well the North of NL is just great, Friesland, Grunn and Drenthe are beautiful provinces, hope ya can visit it one day

Mmm i guess Gronings will scare ya as well

Could be funny if we bump in to eachother

Once a Lena fan, always a Lena fan!
Chief Officer of the new SS Dementieva
Admirer of the sky and all its stars and constellations at night
FC Groningen, olé olé olé, Groningen olé Groningen olé FC Groningen olé olé olé
Mathijs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2005, 12:55 AM   #68

Quote:

Haha, I am speaking the Frysian language at home. But no reason to be scared.

Big trip from Australia to NL. I've been in Belgium one time and that's all of what I have seen outside NL.
But it doesn't bother me.

I hope I'll have fun, that's not my biggest quality. I just hope it doesn't rain much on monday, then it will be okay I think.
Old Jun 11th, 2005, 01:03 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
well i am also coming from the North (Groningen, not the city, a village 15 km west of it) though i am not going on Mon, got my volunteerswork in my village at that day... i guess it'll take me 3 hrs...

Well the North of NL is just great, Friesland, Grunn and Drenthe are beautiful provinces, hope ya can visit it one day

Mmm i guess Gronings will scare ya as well

Could be funny if we bump in to eachother
15 km west of Groningen-city? That's not far from here. I live in a village 30 km west of Groningen.

Yeah, Gronings dialect is more scarry than Frisian lanquage.
Old Jun 11th, 2005, 08:24 PM   #70
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

You guys are funny!

Misa got a pretty good draw... Cervanova and then Benesova or Medina...not bad! Now we just have to wait for the schedule!

Old Jun 11th, 2005, 10:27 PM   #71
country flag Mathijs

Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute Mathijs has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
15 km west of Groningen-city? That's not far from here. I live in a village 30 km west of Groningen.

Yeah, Gronings dialect is more scarry than Frisian lanquage.
Yes i am living in Zuidhorn , sorry to say but i do not really like the Frisian language

We're funny Sarah eh?, yes we now we Dutch are always bloody funny, yes i am waiting just like u on the schedule

Does the Top Half or Bottom Half play first?, hold on i better ask for Tijn

Old Jun 11th, 2005, 11:27 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernlight
Yes i am living in Zuidhorn , sorry to say but i do not really like the Frisian language
That doesn't suprise me.

Even in het Nederlands: mijn broer werkt voor de gemeente Zuidhorn als civiel tekenaar. En ik woon in Kollum.
Sarah woont aan de andere kant van de wereld, en wij wonen (in een relatief dunbevolkt gebied) 20 km van elkaar vandaan.
Old Jun 12th, 2005, 08:10 AM   #73
country flag Mathijs

Quote:
That doesn't suprise me.

Even in het Nederlands: mijn broer werkt voor de gemeente Zuidhorn als civiel tekenaar. En ik woon in Kollum.
Sarah woont aan de andere kant van de wereld, en wij wonen (in een relatief dunbevolkt gebied) 20 km van elkaar vandaan.
mmm jah da's wel grappig idd