The rise of Jankovic and Ivanovic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2005, 09:26 AM   #1
country flag ivanovic

ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of ivanovic has much to be proud of
The rise of Jankovic and Ivanovic

Hey,
I was just thinking does any body know a short kind of personal bibliography of how the two girls got so far.
People think Serbia is wealthy country because its in Europe, but when I left it in 1999 it looked very economicaly poor and the future of individual sport such as tennis seemed imposible.
I was just wondering does anybody have any interviews from Ana's or Jelena's parents. They seem to be so quiet, I have yet to see some sort of comment from the Ivanovic or Jankovic family, considering both girls are becoming huge WTA stars.
So how did these girls manage to finance their tennis and get to where they are, they wern't "Australian Made" like Dokic.
I think it's very interesting to discuss.
ivanovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2005, 05:35 PM   #2
country flag ezekiel

ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute ezekiel has a reputation beyond repute
I know that JJ developed in florida at Bolletieri academy. Ai was training in belgrade only. This could be why she wasn't dominant in juniors and it kept her more of a secret too.
ezekiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 8th, 2005, 07:41 PM   #3
country flag ©@®eLess

©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute ©@®eLess has a reputation beyond repute
Ana was spending lot of time in Spain, working with Van Harpen, she started with challengers in Spain...there she won her first title

Jankovic suffers from severe Chinese syndrome! Only God can help her!
©@®eLess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote