The LILIA Osterloh "a Go Go" cheering thread.... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 11th, 2005, 04:23 PM   #1
country flag LiliaLee-Frazier

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Talking The LILIA Osterloh "a Go Go" cheering thread....

Good luck Lilia !!! Juts a couple match wins from the TOP 100!!!!!
LiliaLee-Frazier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 12th, 2005, 10:51 AM   #2
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Lilia is not in the qualy draw...Are you sure she made the main draw ??

Good luck, sweetie

FraziersFan
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 11:44 AM   #3

LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of LiliaLee-Frazier has much to be proud of
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisfan-Mtl
Lilia is not in the qualy draw...Are you sure she made the main draw ??

Good luck, sweetie

FraziersFan
Well..i am 90% sure she is..i mean the #1 seed in Qualifying is ranked well BELOW her. I just think soooo many people dropped out of the main draw that LILIA made into the main draw. This is a tourney that most of the lower ranked us women play. So..i guess we will know 100% when the draw comes out today
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 06:07 PM   #4
Tennis124

Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all
ya Lilia is in the main draw! Good luck Lil!

FWTT- Tiffani Eggert

Highest Singles Rank- 3
Singles Titles(7): 2004- AUS OPEN; 2003- Eastbourne; 2002- San Diego, Eastbourne, Miami; 2001- Berlin; 2000- Los Angeles

Doubles Titles(16): 2004- IW, Dubai; 2003- New Haven; 2002- Hawaii, Montreal, Los Angeles, Brussels, Scottsdale; 2001- Eastbourne, Birmingham, Antwerp,
IW, Scottsdale, Dubai; 2000- Zurich, Knokke-Heist

Winner Survivor Siquijor 2003!!
BELGIUM 2003 FED CUP Winner!!!
Tennis124 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 06:08 PM   #5

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis124
ya Lilia is in the main draw! Good luck Lil!
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 06:39 PM   #6

I think the draw will be made in a few hours.... i hope LILIA gets a nice draw
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 08:58 PM   #7
Tennis124

Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all
She plays Beltrame in the first round. I don't know who. Anyone know anything about how she plays?

She is ranked 108 and Lilia 109.

Winner of the match plays winner of Zvonereva and Pastikova.

FWTT- Tiffani Eggert

Highest Singles Rank- 3
Singles Titles(7): 2004- AUS OPEN; 2003- Eastbourne; 2002- San Diego, Eastbourne, Miami; 2001- Berlin; 2000- Los Angeles

Doubles Titles(16): 2004- IW, Dubai; 2003- New Haven; 2002- Hawaii, Montreal, Los Angeles, Brussels, Scottsdale; 2001- Eastbourne, Birmingham, Antwerp,

Old Feb 12th, 2005, 09:10 PM   #8
country flag Paldias

Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future Paldias has a brilliant future
Lilia got a WC into MD, that's why she got direct entry. Good luck in the 1R Lilia!
Paldias is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2005, 09:30 PM   #9
Tennis124

no she didn't three players pulled out so she got in based on ranking.

FWTT- Tiffani Eggert

Highest Singles Rank- 3

Old Feb 12th, 2005, 10:38 PM   #10

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis124
no she didn't three players pulled out so she got in based on ranking.
Exactly! LILIA and her opponent are ranked #108 and #109 respectivly. The #1 seed in qualies is ranked #111
Old Feb 14th, 2005, 10:07 AM   #11

Thumbs up

Good luck today LILIA!!!
Old Feb 15th, 2005, 02:34 AM   #12
Tennis124

bummer about singles...but at least she pulled out the dubs

FWTT- Tiffani Eggert

Highest Singles Rank- 3

Old Feb 15th, 2005, 05:23 AM   #13
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Severine/Lilia, well done
Old Feb 22nd, 2005, 05:41 PM   #14

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefandePatty
Severine/Lilia, well done