Silvia's Schedule For 2005 ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2005, 02:47 PM   #1
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
Silvia's Schedule For 2005 ?

Hello there, I just heard on Italian TV that Silvia announced that she will limit her participation to 2005 WTA tournaments only to the places she really likes... ...she will not be competing in Kay Biscane or Indian Wells for example, and worst of all, she confirms that she will give up tennis at the end of the year maybe the last shoulder injury she suffered pushed her to this decision, but I was wondering if any of you has her full schedule for this year...
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2005, 03:00 PM   #2
country flag GoSandrine

GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future GoSandrine has a brilliant future
Another one of my top faves hanging up the sneakers

I don't know her schedule but I would imagine Silvia will play all the Slams including the major European clay events and European indoor tourneys in the fall. I fear she will limit her participation in US events to New York for US Open only - maybe New Haven as a warmup.

Silvia
GoSandrine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 03:37 PM   #3
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
Silvia, please noooo.............!!!
SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 04:03 PM   #4
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 06:18 PM   #5
country flag LafandeMary

LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all LafandeMary is a name known to all
Oh non please Silvia don't stop playing

We will miss you so much
LafandeMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 06:58 PM   #6
country flag LefandePatty

LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute LefandePatty has a reputation beyond repute
Silvia dite ''la frange''
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 08:06 PM   #7
country flag GABRIEL

GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of GABRIEL has much to be proud of
sorry guys for the bad news , I am so sad because she was playing excellent tennis just before the stupid injury, she lost easily today to Francesca, she is obviously still having troubles with her shoulder and this may push her to a very limited schedule and to retire before the end of the year....I knew this was her last year, but I expected great things from her, she was giving it all, and she could have finished top 15 at least....will see, you never know with her
Old Feb 21st, 2005, 08:40 PM   #8
country flag SilviaFan

SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light SilviaFan is a glorious beacon of light
At least I hope she will play Strasbourg this year.

Tennis will never be the same without Silvia

SilviaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote