Pick-a-winner #167 – Memphis 2005 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 20th, 2005, 06:08 AM   #241
country flag Dave B

Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of
Congrats to bionic and especially Johnny for bringing the title home!

I, on the other hand, have made wrong PAWs (multiple) right after becoming the odds favorites more then once! I guess I can't keep it mentally together!

At least nobody else chose Zvon Zvon at the end so I could move up to fourth
Dave B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 20th, 2005, 07:05 AM   #242
country flag WTA Handicapper

WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTA Handicapper
Who will Win Paw Memphis?

Tournament Odds

5-1 Favourite:PINTALED

6-1:Ghosts
7-1:CanuckFan
8-1:SpikeyAidanm,Bionic71
9-1:CooCooCachoo
10-1:JohnnyWeirFan,BroncoSven
12-1:Hotspot
14-1:AlexSydney,Rrfnpump
16-1:Nir
20-1:Canuck

25-1 Bar

Special Odds

1.70:Seed Wins
2.00:Non Seed Wins

10.00:"Home" [American] Player Wins

Betting Summary

The Form Book stood up this week with the title shared by two Fancied players in Bionic71 and JohnnyWeirFan.
Favourite Backers though of Pintaled would be disappointed,as that player failed to capitalize on a strong midweek position.
Shock of the week though was the weak play of the normally consistent Ghosts.
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 07:09 AM   #243
country flag WTA Handicapper

WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold WTA Handicapper is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTA Handicapper
Odds on which Seed will outscore the other

1.80:Pintaled v Ghosts:1.90

1.80:SpikeyAidanm v Bionic71:1.90

1.75:CanuckFan v Broncosven:2.00

1.90:AlexSydney v Nir:2.00

The "Winners" [Only Top 2 H2H played]

Pintaled [Favourite]

Bionic71
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #244
country flag the jamierbelyea
I did it for the aesthetics.

the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute the jamierbelyea has a reputation beyond repute
August 4, 1986
the jamierbelyea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2005, 10:37 PM   #245
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute
Congratulations to bionic71 and JohnnyWeirFan

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaï|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wörle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote