Steffi Graf nude - only here! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2005, 09:19 AM   #31
country flag Calimero377

Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925
Calimero, did you stab Seles years ago?
I was there at Rotherbaum Stadium on April 30th, 1993, in Hamburg. Still have the ticket. But Parche was quicker than me. I would have used a real knife and applied it in a different way ....

(Sorry, Monica, it's getting a little bit distasteful here with those Williamsonites. But you must understand, they are upset like hell that I did spoil their orgasms about Venus' mediocre swimsuit pix with pix of the greatest-ever who by coincidence has the best body ever as well! )
Calimero377 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2005, 09:21 AM   #32
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute
Calimero377 are u a Kournikova fan now
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 09:27 AM   #33
country flag Calimero377

Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold Calimero377 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDokic!
Finally Im able to post here! AHH! Anyways, I dont think its steffi and I dont think shes nude.

Of course she is Steffi.
It's even on the "Max" cover, March 1993 issue. The caption reads "Steffi Graf exklusiv". It's a pic from the famous Michel Comte photo spread of Graf.
This spread is up there among the best ever photo series of Graf together with Vogue 90, Amica 95, Max 97 and SI Swimsuit 97. Steffi (or her management) was clever, she never had photos like these made by second-rate photographers.

OK, she isn't nude completely ...
But we don't really would want this, do we?
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 09:42 AM   #34
country flag Calimero377

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz
This pic could be anybody's. I guess if someone wants it to be Steffi's, then that's what it is. As Rocketta said, somebody is living out some fantasy. And I think Agassi ought to know about it before things degenerate further.

Agassi knows that men around the world marvel at his wife's beauty. And he knows of her great photos that were taken in the 90ies. That's why he married her after all!
He even had a picture of Steffi on his refrigerator (?) when he was still married with Shields. He wanted Brooke to get into shape. Well, obviously Brooke didn't succeed ....

BTW, Venus can't even hold a candle to Graf in the beauty department. Simply live with it ...
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 09:47 AM   #35
country flag Calimero377

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettipooh
I think Agassi already knows. Cali makes no secret of his obsession for Steffi.It's kind of scary. Thank God she's retired, married, and in the states...far away from him as possible.

Steffi is in Germany very often. And her hometown is only some kilometers away from mine ...

BTW, last time I saw her was in Berlin last fall. Still a great beauty (as is Sabby who was there too). She will be aging well. Wonder whether we will be able to say the same when Venus is 35 ....
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 09:51 AM   #36
country flag Calimero377

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sistersfan
Calimero377 are u a Kournikova fan now

Indeed Kournikova has a great body too.
But a blank baby face. She doesn't look very intelligent.
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 10:12 AM   #37
country flag Pengwin

Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute
That picture could be Kournikova, Dementieva, Graf, Navratilova, Pam Shriver, Seles, Kusnetsova, Billie Jean King or even Wendy Turnbull. At least Venus was brave enough to show her face...
Pengwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2005, 10:20 AM   #38
country flag Calimero377

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti-online
That picture could be Kournikova, Dementieva, Graf, Navratilova, Pam Shriver, Seles, Kusnetsova, Billie Jean King or even Wendy Turnbull. ...
With the caption "Steffi Graf exklusiv"?
Attached Images
File Type: pdf Max93Cover.pdf (49.7 KB, 48 views)