Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol3 - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2014, 11:55 PM   #2431
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra is destined to vulture Tokyo and do good in Beijing but she needs to get WC into Tokyo. She can't play Linz, Kerber got the Top10 spot, maybe Lux and i can't see her play Moscow, it's Wozz ground to vulture

she's not currently scheduled for Tokyo??
TennisAddict84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2014, 12:13 AM   #2432
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
[/b]

she's not currently scheduled for Tokyo??
Nope, she never entered it, only way she can get in ask for WC even then i'm not sure she can get it, Meelis should know more
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 11:45 AM   #2433
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

Vika is being linked with Moscow as well, one of them will probably end up playing Luxembourg instead. I can't really see her there though, for some reason.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 02:21 PM   #2434
country flag Feardes

Feardes is an unknown quantity at this point

In the interview for Czech press http://sport.idnes.cz/tenistka-kvito...3429_tenis_tny Petra clearly mentioned she is scheduled to play only Wuhan and Beijing before Singapore. Playing Moscow make sense only if she desperately needs to earn points to qualify. But as it is a week before Singapore it could take its toll and hinder Singapore performance. Perhaps we should create Asian swing thread already ...
Feardes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 04:56 PM   #2435
country flag Jimmie48
In The Lap Of The Gods

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute

She seems to have switched to a much lighter schedule ever since Wimbledon which in theory is a good thing, the problem is that it requires going deep in all tournaments to work out on the points side.

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 12:27 PM   #2436
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Bring it on Petra

you can watch her match at live.shiftyland.net
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 12:58 PM   #2437
country flag ShiftyFella

3-2 Petra but i'm not impressed, very lackluster play from herand serve is mess
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 01:10 PM   #2438
country flag outlier

outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of

Knapp looks like BZS after 2 years on meth.
outlier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 01:14 PM   #2439
country flag ShiftyFella

Knap's DF give Petra 1st break in this match and Petra used it to serve out the 1st set, 6-3 Petra
Old Sep 23rd, 2014, 01:39 PM   #2440
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

I started to watch when it was 3:2, finally one match without stress
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 08:38 AM   #2441
country flag ShiftyFella

Petra

stream is up, works on any device
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 08:40 AM   #2442
country flag outlier

outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of outlier has much to be proud of

Shifty's stream ftw!
outlier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 08:41 AM   #2443
country flag forehander96

forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice

wow great stream! finally i can watch a Petra match live
forehander96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 09:00 AM   #2444
country flag forehander96

forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice forehander96 is just really nice

great start from Petra hopefully she'll keep this level up
forehander96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24th, 2014, 09:26 AM   #2445
country flag ShiftyFella

meh, very luckluster play from Petra, gave up too many games for Karolina