She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread - Page 116 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2014, 04:21 AM   #1726
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She's a BOMB - Belinda Benčič Cheering Thread

It's over and Belinda is in the QF! A 7-6 (8-6) 6-3 over 9th seed Jelena Jankovic and now she will face Peng Shuai on Tuesday for a spot in the U.S. Open semifinals. I wasn't at the match, but I taped the on-court interview with my camera. Right now, I think I could cry. That's how amazing this is. I am going to try to get tickets for Tuesday.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2014, 04:36 AM   #1727
babsi

babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future babsi has a brilliant future

The Belinda site www.belindabencic.net is still a work in progress (story of my life) but please go and support the site and we are also on Twitter @bbencicfanpage A follow would be great!

babsi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 04:41 AM   #1728
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Very exciting She is very mentally and tactically strong, the opposite of Jelena She is the first player in a long time that I have seen who is so young yet has the mental and tactical fortitude to beat players who are better than her

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 04:43 AM   #1729
country flag RU90

RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future RU90 has a brilliant future

Belinda!

She is the the youngest USO quarterfinalist since Martina Hingis in 1997. (Vaidisova overall in 2006)

What a chance to make a Grand Slam semifinal!
RU90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 04:55 AM   #1730
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She will struggle with ShuShu Karlovic Peng, who has beaten very many players all who would have beaten Jelena

Old Sep 1st, 2014, 05:10 AM   #1731
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
She will struggle with ShuShu Karlovic Peng, who has beaten very many players all who would have beaten Jelena
Kontaveit would've beaten JJ and Kerber too, right?
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 05:57 AM   #1732
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay holter View Post
Kontaveit would've beaten JJ and Kerber too, right?
Probably Kerber but that's a different issue
You can be in denial if you want, but how can you compare Zheng, Radwanska, Vinci and Safarova to Wickmayer, Nara, Kerber and Jankovic Just because I said that Peng will be tough doesn't mean you have to be an idiotic douche and mention Nettu-GOAT Go back to the Shire, where you obviously own a surfboard shop

Old Sep 1st, 2014, 08:13 AM   #1733
country flag Tecumseh

Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future Tecumseh has a brilliant future

Well done, little legend!

Keep going!
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 08:24 AM   #1734
country flag swissfanatic

swissfanatic is a name known to all swissfanatic is a name known to all swissfanatic is a name known to all swissfanatic is a name known to all swissfanatic is a name known to all swissfanatic is a name known to all swissfanatic is a name known to all swissfanatic is a name known to all swissfanatic is a name known to all swissfanatic is a name known to all swissfanatic is a name known to all

swissfanatic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 09:49 AM   #1735
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

Keep it up, starlet. I think right now, Belinda could take out pretty much anyone.
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 10:09 AM   #1736
country flag jay holter

jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of jay holter has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightsOut! View Post
Keep it up, starlet. I think right now, Belinda could take out pretty much anyone.
Let's not get crazy here.

It's been a nice tournament, but I do think Shuai will present match-up problems her previous opponents haven't. Could very well be a fairly quick straight sets loss..
jay holter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 10:16 AM   #1737
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay holter View Post
Let's not get crazy here.

It's been a nice tournament, but I do think Shuai will present match-up problems her previous opponents haven't. Could very well be a fairly quick straight sets loss..
Finally some sense
If she beats Peng, I think that she has a shot against Caro if she can play tactically completely differently to last time

Old Sep 1st, 2014, 10:34 AM   #1738
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

It is time to have a Belinda subforum.
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 12:59 PM   #1739
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Wow Belinda

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 02:36 PM   #1740
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by elba View Post
It is time to have a Belinda subforum.
Vote for it and it may happen.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote