Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD) - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2014, 02:46 PM   #1651
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTFDavai View Post
I put on youtube, hopefully will not get blocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMC_o2JQJG8
Great thanks! Saw it.

Do you have the first two rounds too?
joshum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2014, 03:07 PM   #1652
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
Great thanks! Saw it.

Do you have the first two rounds too?
I posted them on the Match Highlights thread:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1841
Serena about Vika: "I'm a big Victoria fan. Whenever I'm not at a tournament, I root for her. For me, I think she's just the ultimate competitor on the court and just really nice. She leaves everything on the court and nothing personal. And everything off the court, she's just so, so professional and so nice. I really get along with her. She's just a great person.""
NewTFDavai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 02:14 AM   #1653
country flag joshum

joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all joshum is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewTFDavai View Post
I posted them on the Match Highlights thread:
http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....postcount=1841
thanks!

looking through that, if vika can stay focus to play krunic as she played mchale after 3-3 first set, she might be just fine. both play long rallies, retrieve well and attack when there are opportunities. key to keep her UEs low.
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 06:55 AM   #1654
country flag joshum

4th round against krunic. highlight.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25...azarenka_sport
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 12:41 PM   #1655
country flag joshum

ESPN interview after the match

http://espn.go.com/espnw/video/11451...-quarterfinals
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 03:00 PM   #1656
country flag NewTFDavai

NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold NewTFDavai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshum View Post
Great! Thanks for posting.

Her presser:

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/interact...category=press
Serena about Vika: "I'm a big Victoria fan. Whenever I'm not at a tournament, I root for her. For me, I think she's just the ultimate competitor on the court and just really nice. She leaves everything on the court and nothing personal. And everything off the court, she's just so, so professional and so nice. I really get along with her. She's just a great person.""
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 04:20 PM   #1657
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka :"Happy Birthday Gael Monfils"

Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 02:33 AM   #1658
country flag joshum

seriously, as much as i love her. that was awful singing. intention was sweet though, but you can tell the audience was baffled that they were forced to listen to her. hahaha.
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 03:27 AM   #1659
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Sunshine and her own awkward sense of humor tried to poke fun at it tonight .
iGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 02:09 PM   #1660
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka vs Irina-Camelia Begu 2012 London R1 Highlights
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25...ghlights_sport
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 08:14 PM   #1661
country flag NewTFDavai

http://vk.com/vika_azarenka?z=video-...55375ef495cc11

She looks great

Last edited by NewTFDavai : Sep 12th, 2014 at 06:48 PM.
Old Sep 11th, 2014, 07:16 PM   #1662
country flag NewTFDavai

Do you guys know this video? Too funny
How she screams at the end, thriller!

Last edited by NewTFDavai : Sep 11th, 2014 at 08:35 PM.
Old Sep 12th, 2014, 07:38 AM   #1663
country flag NewTFDavai

Her match against Makarova: http://sport-videoarchive.org/tennis...-makarova.html

Last edited by NewTFDavai : Sep 12th, 2014 at 07:00 PM.
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #1664
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Victoria Azarenka vs Kimiko Date-Krumm R1 Tokyo 2014

Exordes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:39 PM   #1665
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote