Anna Smith Thread - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2014, 05:37 PM   #196
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anna Smith Thread

Congrats on being a top 100 doubles player!
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2014, 03:54 PM   #197
country flag toddsw33ney

toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light

where are these 2?
toddsw33ney is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 04:03 PM   #198
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddsw33ney View Post
where are these 2?
I don't know for sure but I would guess they are waiting to play more international WTA tournaments rather than more ITFs as that's the best way to increase their ranking. Maybe they will play Quebec City?
LeatherRatson is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 06:09 PM   #199
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by @anna_smith1488
Back on the road again this time at Asia for a couple of weeks
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 08:40 AM   #200

LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future LeatherRatson has a brilliant future

They are back, playing Hong Kong! First match is against Parmentier and Thorpe. Best of luck to them!
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 04:12 PM   #201
country flag toddsw33ney

toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light toddsw33ney is a glorious beacon of light

oh dear should have won that really
Old Sep 14th, 2014, 07:51 AM   #202

Anna is playing Guangzhou, but with Johanna Larrson! Maybe Jocelyn is injured or something?
Old Sep 14th, 2014, 11:54 AM   #203
country flag toddsw33ney

didn't she used to play with larrson for like 2 years??
Old Sep 14th, 2014, 01:42 PM   #204
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

She's Larsson, the son of Lars.

An old article, older than I expected and not the one I was looking for, http://translate.google.com/translat...som-snart-i%2F (Google translation from Swedish), so I think at this point their partnership had a couple of years left in it.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #205
country flag toddsw33ney

my macbook often changes players names, but you know who i mean
Old Sep 14th, 2014, 10:15 PM   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
She's Larsson, the son of Lars.
Lol, that's a very good way to remember it.

Quote:
An old article, older than I expected and not the one I was looking for, http://translate.google.com/translat...som-snart-i%2F (Google translation from Swedish), so I think at this point their partnership had a couple of years left in it.
Oh, I didn't realise Anna is half Swedish. I guess it must have been quite a big deal to get to the final of Bastad then. I just hope she will still play more with Jocelyn...

*Watson *Broady *Konta *Lisicki *Vinci *Erakovic *Pennetta *V Williams
Old Oct 5th, 2014, 12:03 PM   #207

Smith & Rae are back, and playing in Linz! Although they are playing the no.1 seeds Hradecka and Zahlavova-Strycova...

I am guessing they will play Luxembourg next, as they like indoor tournaments. Good luck to them!

Old Oct 5th, 2014, 01:46 PM   #208
country flag dearlp

dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all dearlp is a name known to all

Good luck!
dearlp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2014, 02:59 PM   #209

Finally, another win for Raith! 62 75 against Beck and Klemenschits. Did anyone see it? It was on center court so it might have been streamed but I was out at the time.