Markéta Vondroušová - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 12th, 2014, 12:08 PM   #91
country flag BikezAreForever!

BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold
Re: Markéta Vondroušová

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
Mine sucks hard as well, I'm sure yours really can't be worse than mine.

And yes, she makes a funny face while serving, but also while hitting basically all her shots. You should look at some pictures, or I'll post you a link to some when I'm on my computer.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Thanks.

I think Ostapenko is a very good prospect and it is not big deal for Marketa to be on receiving end of such beat down. I think Ostapenko has a bright future. I am still very excited by Marketa prospects. It was her only second junior GS and she made SF in both.
BikezAreForever! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 12th, 2014, 05:38 PM   #92
country flag Losing Streak
Сексуальная

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll post you a link to some when I'm on my computer.
Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikezAreForever! View Post
I think Ostapenko is a very good prospect and it is not big deal for Marketa to be on receiving end of such beat down. I think Ostapenko has a bright future. I am still very excited by Marketa prospects. It was her only second junior GS and she made SF in both.
Agreed.

2 SFs in 2 GS appearances at 15 yo is already impressive.

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2014, 07:31 PM   #93
Сексуальная

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

With BFF Simona Heinova in Roehampton

Another pic

Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie

Last edited by Losing Streak : Jul 12th, 2014 at 08:08 PM.
Old Jul 13th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #94

BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
With BFF Simona Heinova in Roehampton

That nose is Halep-like, I reckon
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 11:34 AM   #95

Marketa has been nominated for Youth Olympiad in Nanjing 17-24 August. http://www.nanjing2014.org/a/20140702/030346.htm

She will compete with top juniors like Jorovic, Ostapenko, Kasatkina and so on. I think it is right before US Open so it appears like one trip for all taking part in Nanjing.
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 03:53 PM   #96
Сексуальная

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikezAreForever! View Post
Marketa has been nominated for Youth Olympiad in Nanjing 17-24 August. http://www.nanjing2014.org/a/20140702/030346.htm

She will compete with top juniors like Jorovic, Ostapenko, Kasatkina and so on. I think it is right before US Open so it appears like one trip for all taking part in Nanjing.
Deserved. Go girl!

Old Jul 21st, 2014, 10:51 PM   #97
Сексуальная

Playing G16 European Junior Championships this week, where she's the top seed!

She had a bye in R1 - R2 vs. Nikolina Jovic. Pojd!

Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 08:45 PM   #98
Сексуальная

Quote:
Playing G16 European Junior Championships this week, where she's the top seed!

She had a bye in R1 - R2 vs. Nikolina Jovic. Pojd!
Wow, she lost to Jovic, 4-6 6-4 3-6. Didn't see that coming, Jovic's had a series of really dismal results lately.

Oh well.

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 06:52 PM   #99
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Marketa has problems with her wrist, she broke her left wrist 3 years ago while snowboarding
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 11:44 AM   #100
Сексуальная

Youth Olympics

(6)Marketa Vondrousova (CZE) v (NP)Lesedi Sheya Jacobs (NAM)
Anna Bondar (HUN) v Shilin Xu (CHN)
Dabin Kim (KOR) v Luisa Stefani (BRA)
(4)Kristina Schmiedlova (SVK) v Priscilla Hon (AUS)

-----

(1)Jorovic/Teichmann (SRB/SUI) v Ostapenko/Parazinskaite (LAT/LTU)
Jacobs/Samir (NAM/EGY) v Giangreco Campiz/Gonzalez (PAR/ECU)
(3)Kalinina/Shymanovich (UKR/BLR) v Herazo Gonzalez/Stefani (COL/BRA)
Xu/Ye (CHN/CHN) v Heinova/Vondrousova (CZE/CZE)

-----

(4)Vondrousova/Alvarez (CZE/PER) v Giangreco Campiz/Zormann (PAR/BRA)
Kalinina/Rogan (UKR/MNE) v Samir/Harris (EGY/RSA)
Jorovic/Conkic (SRB/SRB) v Ostapenko/Appelgren (LAT/SWE)
(7)Stollar/Majchrzak (HUN/POL) v Bains/Polmans (AUS/AUS)

Hope the wrist will be ok, pojddd!

Last edited by Losing Streak : Aug 17th, 2014 at 12:31 PM.
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #101
country flag GermanyTennisFan

GermanyTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light GermanyTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light GermanyTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light GermanyTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light GermanyTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light GermanyTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light GermanyTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light GermanyTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light GermanyTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light GermanyTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light GermanyTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, I'm happy to see Marketa has fans! I saw her in Tarbes 2 years ago I think , and since I follow all of her results. I also speak with her few times by Facebook or Snapchat, she's very nice I defenitely love her game, that look like she's the new Kvitova!

In the Olympics Games she won her first doubles match with her friend Simona Heinova 4/6 6/4 10-5 against the chineese pair Xu/Yu Ye.

She'll play her first round tomorrow on 2nd rotation on court 2

GermanyTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 12:52 PM   #102
country flag kompik

kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice kompik is just really nice

2014 Summer Youth Olympics
Singles
R1: (6)Markéta Vondroušová (CZE) d. (UVP)Lesedi Sheya Jacobs (NAM) 46 61 60
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennis_...rls%27_singles
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=736954&page=5
In the next round she will play Chines Xu Shilin.
kompik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 09:29 AM   #103
country flag elba

elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of elba has much to be proud of

Markéta seeded Nr. 7 at US Open girls.
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 11:53 PM   #104
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

^ Actually #10. Her section:

(6)Jil Teichmann (SUI) v Isabelle Wallace (GBR)
Dalma Galfi (HUN) v Jessica Ho (USA)
(LL)Madison Bourguignon (USA) v (Q)Nadia Podoroska (ARG)
(10)Marketa Vondrousova (CZE) v (Q)Caroline Dolehide (USA)
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 04:18 AM   #105
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Marketa fell to Carolina, 76(4) 36 46.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote