Go Go Paula Ranger! - Paula Kania Cheering Thread - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:21 PM   #781
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Go Go Paula Ranger! - Paula Kania Cheering Thread

Paula
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #782
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Press conference after the match

http://gwizdek24.se.pl/tenis/us-open...ie_419268.html

Moreless said that she couldn't cope with pressure today, that it was easier to play against Li Na than now here. Now she played with someone with similar ranking to her, wanted badly to win and it was too much. Good lesson for the future - she adds.

"Top100 is a basic aim. I know that I can make much more". - finishes
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 10:12 PM   #783
country flag rafal15ok

rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light

Poor Paula
rafal15ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 09:34 PM   #784
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute

Husarova/Kania def. Jovanovski/Puig 6-4, 6-4.
Onwards, girls!

Tippin' Easy: #1! 2014 - Sydney, Paris, Miami, Montréal, Beijing

Sabine Lisicki is my secret crush
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 05:17 PM   #785
country flag powerchard

powerchard is a name known to all powerchard is a name known to all powerchard is a name known to all powerchard is a name known to all powerchard is a name known to all powerchard is a name known to all powerchard is a name known to all powerchard is a name known to all powerchard is a name known to all powerchard is a name known to all powerchard is a name known to all
Come on Paula!! :thumbup:
powerchard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 05:08 PM   #786

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

They lost today to Hradecka/Krajicek

Next tournaments:

250.000$ WTA Quebec City
75.000$ ITF Albuquerque
50.000$ ITF Las Vegas (lists not yet released)
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 11:19 AM   #787
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Paula

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 09:18 PM   #788

Paula in MD in Quebec.
Old Sep 5th, 2014, 10:03 AM   #789
country flag rafal15ok

rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light rafal15ok is a glorious beacon of light

According her FB:
Quote:
Sometimes it happens. . That your passport is too old to go to Canada .. and embassy is closed to get a visa ! good day !
Old Sep 5th, 2014, 10:08 AM   #790
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafal15ok View Post
According her FB:
Well, unless she has a really old passport (the blue one pre-2008) she probably encountered who I had at the airport - ignorant staff. I was stuck at Chicago airport and was on the verge of missing my flight to Toronto because according to United Airlines staff Polish citizens need to have visa to enter Canada which is simply not true if you have a biometric passport (the red one). Given that she travels all the time I would say she has a new passport and had a bad luck to meet with lovely staff of United Airlines (I saw she traveled with them in the US) who should rather stick to polish the airport with the broom instead of checking passengers into a flight.
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 09:09 AM   #791

Paula signed in to doubles too (with Gabriela Dabrowski). So I guess she will play that tournament, she wouldn't just sign to doubles to let her partner down. Tbh I also have no idea if she is in Poland or USA.
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 09:47 AM   #792
country flag rafal15ok

5th of September she took a picture in Warsaw
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 09:49 AM   #793

so it seems she's not so low on budget that she can afford going back to Poland and then to America again.
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #794
country flag rafal15ok

Tuesday schedule is out. There's no Andrea and Paula match
Old Sep 10th, 2014, 07:39 AM   #795

She will play today singles and doubles.
What an heroine