The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread! - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 18th, 2014, 07:20 AM   #376
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Tadeja Majeric making her way to the top thread!

She made the QFs with some nice wins before getting schooled by Arruabarrena Hopefully she can do well at USO
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2014, 08:46 AM   #377
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

wasn't it clay? if so it is not a bad comeback at all! hopefully it gave her confidence for the USO

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 10:07 AM   #378
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
wasn't it clay? if so it is not a bad comeback at all! hopefully it gave her confidence for the USO
Yes Very exciting
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 10:37 PM   #379
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Tadeja's coach is a nice guy. I thought he was a fan at first cause I said i was rooting for her, he gave me the thumbs up and when I asked if he was also rooting for her, he said he was her coach. We talked for a few minutes. Shook my hand when I left after the 2nd set and said it was nice to meet me. Told him good luck to Tadeja in Set 3 and he said thank you.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 02:18 PM   #380
country flag chingching

Tough and pretty bad loss given Gavrilova's situation and Tadeja's last win over her. How was she playing? Nice to see he is cool, he seemed nice in Melbourne.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:01 PM   #381
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Tough and pretty bad loss given Gavrilova's situation and Tadeja's last win over her. How was she playing? Nice to see he is cool, he seemed nice in Melbourne.
Yeah. He was wearing a purple bandana. She played OK. Gavrilova missed about 5 swinging volleys long and Tadeja's serve was working well in the 1st set. Once Gavrilova got into a rhythm, though, it was sadly over.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 10:48 PM   #382
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

The guy I sat with was Tadeja's fitness coach, Uros Kogal.

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 04:23 AM   #383
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Uh, Tadeja just tweeted me and I have no idea what to say in response.

Old Aug 30th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #384
country flag chingching

Tadeja will play her next tournament in Tashkent Hopefully she does well there, and I hope she is OK given she withdrew from Suzhou
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 08:04 AM   #385
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Since the USO (where she lost 6-2 2-6 2-6 in Q1 to Gavrilova), she's played 3 25Ks, and lost in R1 REALLY BADLY the 3 times.

She was the 2nd seed in 25K Telavi and lost 2 & 1 to Kapshay.

She was the top seed at 25K Bangkok last week and lost 2 & 1 to Ramialison.

This week she's the 2nd seed in Bangkok again and lost 1 & 0 to (Q)Buayam.

Last edited by Potapovushina : Oct 14th, 2014 at 08:43 AM.
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 08:31 AM   #386
country flag Silent Bird

Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute
What the flying f**k???
Silent Bird is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 09:29 AM   #387
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

if you think she was so close to upsetting Ajla in January Tadde

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2014, 11:24 AM   #388
country flag chingching

I think she must be injured...
Old Oct 19th, 2014, 12:49 PM   #389
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

She got in the Ningo 125K MD with all the withdrawals
Potapovushina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2014, 12:25 AM   #390
country flag deuxfaces

deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice deuxfaces is just really nice

Quote:
Ningbo... #greatmememoriesNOT
deuxfaces is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote