Allez Mandy Minella! - Page 341 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 30th, 2014, 11:28 AM   #5101
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Mandy Minella!

I wonder if her contract with Tennis-Point has ended, not even sure if that top is Nike and she doesn't wear the yellow sticker on her tops anymore

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2014, 12:33 PM   #5102
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't realise Mandy has her profile on Tennis-point
http://www.tennis-point.de/profis/mandy-minella/

Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 04:08 PM   #5103
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
I'm a bit afraid of looking at the live ranking next week
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 5th, 2014, 12:11 PM   #5104
country flag Kəv.

Mandy featured on Tashkent website:

http://www.tashkentopen.uz/en/

Old Sep 5th, 2014, 01:29 PM   #5105
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Very good luck in Tashkent Mandy
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2014, 09:51 AM   #5106
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kəv. View Post
I think this is Mandy's schedule for the upcoming month

September 8: Tashkent (MD)
September 15: Seoul (QD)
September 22: Wuhan?
September 29: Beijing?
October 6: Linz? not in Tianjin or Osaka
October 13: Luxembourg (most likely MDWC)
October 20: Maybe 100k in France or 50k in Canada/US
October 27: France/US/Canada 50k
November 3: Captiva?
November 10: Dubai?

Shes losing SF points from Tashkent and in November will lose her winning points from Captiva, so I would think Mandy will try and play almost every week to regain some points and try for AO MD
Her schedule is looking more like this now

September 8: Tashkent (MD)
September 15: Seoul (QD)
September 22: 25k Clermont-Ferrand (priority 1) or 25k Podgorica (p.2)
September 29: probably off week
October 6: probably won't make into Linz
October 13: Luxembourg (most likely MDWC)
October 20: Maybe 100k in France or 50k in Canada/US
October 27: France/US/Canada 50k
November 3: Captiva?
November 10: Dubai?

So she will only play 2 in Asia and then head back to Europe for ITF and her home WTA tournament and then some ITF in either Europe or USA. (I think she'll play the USA ones as she gets a chance to defend her Captiva and the tournaments will probably be weaker there)

Old Sep 6th, 2014, 12:05 PM   #5107
country flag Kəv.

Mandy draws 5th seed Vekic in Tashkent

Not sure what to think of this, Vekic's form is bad but Mandy's form is probably worse.

Old Sep 6th, 2014, 01:11 PM   #5108

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mandy draws 5th seed Vekic in Tashkent

Not sure what to think of this, Vekic's form is bad but Mandy's form is probably worse.

No, not sure either... Interesting section, .Doloncs and U.Radwanska off form too,

Good luck Mandy
Old Sep 6th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #5109
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

GL Mandy!!

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2014, 10:33 PM   #5110
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of

At least she could beat Vekic last year in the French league straight in 2 sets.

Plus she beat her at 100k Poitiers 4&2!

Last edited by Bino : Sep 6th, 2014 at 10:52 PM.
Bino is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 06:46 AM   #5111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
At least she could beat Vekic last year in the French league straight in 2 sets.

Plus she beat her at 100k Poitiers 4&2!
Makes me more hopeful for a Mandy win
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 06:51 AM   #5112
country flag Kəv.

Oh yeh, she has beaten Vekic a couple times before. Forgot about that. But then Vekic loves Tashkent

Old Sep 7th, 2014, 07:39 AM   #5113
country flag Kəv.

(1)Jurak/Moulton-Levy v Hozumi/Kuwata
Gasparyan/Panova v Buyukakcay/Kozlova
(4)Govortsova/Jans-Ignacik v Begu/Knapp
Jovanovski/Kovinic v Bogdan/Rogowska

(wc)Ekshibarova/Folts v Dzehalevich/Sasnovich
Amanmuradova/Bondarenko v (3)Kichenok/Kichenok
Arruabarrena/Minella v (wc)Jaksic/Sharipova
Krunic/Siniakova v (2)Doi/Kalashnikova

Surprised she didn't go with Govortsova to defend their final points here together

Old Sep 7th, 2014, 09:24 AM   #5114

Quote:
(1)Jurak/Moulton-Levy v Hozumi/Kuwata
Gasparyan/Panova v Buyukakcay/Kozlova
(4)Govortsova/Jans-Ignacik v Begu/Knapp
Jovanovski/Kovinic v Bogdan/Rogowska

(wc)Ekshibarova/Folts v Dzehalevich/Sasnovich
Amanmuradova/Bondarenko v (3)Kichenok/Kichenok
Arruabarrena/Minella v (wc)Jaksic/Sharipova
Krunic/Siniakova v (2)Doi/Kalashnikova

Surprised she didn't go with Govortsova to defend their final points here together
Definitely winnable R1
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 11:29 AM   #5115
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Really hope she can do well in Tashkent.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread