Us Open Series 2014 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2014, 01:42 PM   #31
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us Open Series 2014

I get the feeling nobody sees her coming in this event. She was impressive against Hantuchova. Playing at this level I can see her reaching the semis, seriously. Safarova, Jankovic or Kerber are not unbeatable. Peng could create trouble as well.

It's all a matter of keeping the fantastic energy she has displayed so far.

Looks like she succeeds in focusing at slams at the moment. Good!
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2014, 09:34 PM   #32
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

She lost to Lucie in 3 again Alize had her chances
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #33
country flag jiffster

jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all jiffster is a name known to all

This was going to be a tough match for Alize, and that's the way it played out. She did have her chances, but Lucie was the aggressor hitting more winners and converting on more break point chances. Still Alize played pretty steady, saved a match point in the second set, and took advantage of Lucies unforced errors in the second set breaker. Alize fell behind by two service breaks in the thrid, and although she clawed her way back to 4-5, it was too big a hole to dig out of. Lucie double faulted on her first match point but held her nerve to close out the match.
jiffster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 11:03 PM   #34
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, she fought very well, I'm still proud of her.

Lucie is a best athlete (another size), she took advantage in that department. Alizé had to fight harder. She almost succeeded.
Hugues Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote