Alexandra Dulgheru!!! - Page 308 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:34 AM   #4606
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

proud of her

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 03:31 PM   #4607
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Dulgheru - Sharapova , US Open R2 : HD - 1080i (via torrent) - English & Russian commentary : HERE !

The match can also be (re)watched in the following links:

HERE (first 2 games, after Wawrinka's match) and HERE (the rest) - 576p - Russian Commentary only. (*you need to have AceStream installed)

Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:01 PM   #4608

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
http://www.dolce-sport.ro/sporturi/t...i-halep-38870/

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #4609
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Nu prea pare ceva de incurajare pt Simona. lol. Adica , totusi , ea a simtit`o un meci , Simona o stie din 3 meciuri in ultimele 3-4 luni )

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #4610
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Quote:
...a spus Dulgheru, fostă numărul 26 ATP
I didn't know we romanians had the best placed female in the world. I mean 26 ATP must be better then 1 WTA
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #4611

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet_mike View Post
I didn't know we romanians had the best placed female in the world. I mean 26 ATP must be better then 1 WTA
Nu ma mira. Citeste / urmareste numai declaratiile de pe site-ul asta. N-are rost sa incerci sa gasesti o explicatie logica pt tampeniile pe care le scriu mascaricii astia personal.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #83 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #97 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #4612
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

"During warm-ups I basically couldn't play with my right hand and I thought about whether I should play or not. I decided to play; took an anti-inflammatory and I managed to play until the end. After the second set, I felt my hand was getting tired [wearing down]. I'm glad I managed to finish the match, for the spectators and for myself first of all. A match like this helps me remember I could get back to my old [ranking] spot," said Dulgheru a former 26th ranked player.

Asked about Simona Halep's chances of beating Sharapova, should both players reach the quarterfinals of the US Open, Dulgheru said "Every time I played against Sharapova, it felt like [playing against] a stone or a pillar. She's an incredible player, tough to beat because she fights until the end. She sometimes gives the impression that she cannot keep up anymore, but she stays with you neck and neck until the last breath. She's very persistent, even if she is tall and sometimes appears uncoordinated."

Simona is in much better shape than I am, she's better prepared physically, but I don't know if she could beat her. Halep is shorter and that comes across in their matches I've seen. She needs to cover more ground than Sharapova and in the end she gets tired, as well."
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 08:27 PM   #4613
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet_mike View Post
She was that good . Thank goodness that article was mostly quotes. Once they try to add their own comments, it's all downhill. Fast.
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 10:02 PM   #4614
country flag croitorum

croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice croitorum is just really nice
Bravo Alexandra, you have played very well. Sanatate ca e mai buna decat toate

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
croitorum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #4615
country flag ioana_sk8r

Additional quotes from this article http://sport.hotnews.ro/stiri-tenis-...-unde-fost.htm

The Romanian player stated she knows how to play against Maria Sharapova. "I know how to play against Sharapova, I know you need to be very well prepared and move really well; her ball comes in with good depth and it flat. Today I knew that if I got to a third set I wouldn't have enough energy but in the end the match was good overall and I am pleased taking into account my playing conditions. I haven't even practiced on Arthur Ashe and during the first few games I was a little out of it, I didn't judge distance well, but afterwards I started to adjust to the atmosphere and when you have [big] crowds and atmosphere it seems you manage to give your best effort," said Dulgheru.

Alexandra said she would take a break after the US Open. "I will take a two-week break now. I was scheduled to play in Asia, but I will not play the first two tournaments and would try to get better during these two weeks in order to play the next three [tournaments]."

She was also asked about Maria's grunting "I'm not particularly bothered by them. When you're focused during a match, they're not that audible [loud]. Sometimes she yells very loudly and you get the impression the ball is coming back with a lot of speed, but it lands short in the court. She doesn't hit as hard as she screams."

Love her. Hope her wrist gets better soon.
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #4616
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
Additional quotes from this article http://sport.hotnews.ro/stiri-tenis-...-unde-fost.htm

The Romanian player stated she knows how to play against Maria Sharapova. "I know how to play against Sharapova, I know you need to be very well prepared and move really well; her ball comes in with good depth and it flat. Today I knew that if I got to a third set I wouldn't have enough energy but in the end the match was good overall and I am pleased taking into account my playing conditions. I haven't even practiced on Arthur Ashe and during the first few games I was a little out of it, I didn't judge distance well, but afterwards I started to adjust to the atmosphere and when you have [big] crowds and atmosphere it seems you manage to give your best effort," said Dulgheru.

Alexandra said she would take a break after the US Open. "I will take a two-week break now. I was scheduled to play in Asia, but I will not play the first two tournaments and would try to get better during these two weeks in order to play the next three [tournaments]."

She was also asked about Maria's grunting "I'm not particularly bothered by them. When you're focused during a match, they're not that audible [loud]. Sometimes she yells very loudly and you get the impression the ball is coming back with a lot of speed, but it lands short in the court. She doesn't hit as hard as she screams."

Love her. Hope her wrist gets better soon.

Gotta love that =))))))))))))

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 04:33 PM   #4617

Old Aug 29th, 2014, 08:53 PM   #4618
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Top 50 next year when she stays injury-free, which seems to be as realistic at this point as Mitu stringing together 3 weeks of good tennis.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #4619
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Top 50 next year when she stays injury-free, which seems to be as realistic at this point as Mitu stringing together 3 weeks of good tennis.
It would be a crying shame if she doesn't get back in top 30-50.
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 02:38 PM   #4620
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Good performance

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote