~Luxembourg Tennis~ - Page 51 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 9th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #751
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: ~Luxembourg Tennis~

ok, nice to hear what she's up to. hope she continues to play just a little while and can climb up the rankings once more. gl anne!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng

Last edited by coetzergambill : May 4th, 2014 at 08:45 AM.
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2014, 10:57 AM   #752
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Mandy and Luxembourg in group A with Belgium, Croatia and Netherlands!

I hope Mandy will do some damage there.

Does she have one or two matches per match?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by Bino : Jan 17th, 2014 at 11:48 AM.
Bino is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2014, 12:44 PM   #753
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Singles a, singles b and a doubles. Sp best of 3

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 18th, 2014, 05:57 AM   #754
country flag Bino

Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of Bino has much to be proud of
Thanks. So Mandy probably has to beat Tomljanovic, Bertens and Wickmayer! She can do it.
Old Jan 24th, 2014, 09:50 AM   #755
country flag Bino

After Mandy is injured Luxemburg plays with Kremer, Schaul, Cornelius and Pesch!

Do they have any chance at all?
Old Mar 7th, 2014, 10:51 AM   #756

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of

Anne finally mentioned in an article about the players with the most match wins. she stands at no. 12, with nearly only top players ahead of her. come on anne, you can get four more wins to make it 500!

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...-400-wins-club

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 08:43 AM   #757
country flag TI-Phot

TI-Phot is a name known to all TI-Phot is a name known to all TI-Phot is a name known to all TI-Phot is a name known to all TI-Phot is a name known to all TI-Phot is a name known to all TI-Phot is a name known to all TI-Phot is a name known to all TI-Phot is a name known to all TI-Phot is a name known to all TI-Phot is a name known to all

Sharon Pesch at Westende-Middelkerke $25k qualifications 09 Aug 2014:

Sharon PESCH (LUX) - 2014 Westende-Middelkerke ITF $25,000
by Dorimages, on Flickr
TI-Phot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 05:10 AM   #758

An news from anne concerning her comeback? She hasn't played for so long that she even doesn't have a ranking anymore

Old Yesterday, 02:25 PM   #759
country flag Boogaloo

Boogaloo is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think there will be an Anne Kremer comeback, as far as the tournament circuit is concerned. She's now 38, and I've heard that she might take over a sports-related management function in Luxembourg.
Boogaloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote