Annika Beck - Page 293 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 27th, 2014, 04:52 PM   #4381
country flag nigemilner

nigemilner is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Annika Beck

do these pics come any bigger please
nigemilner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2014, 08:11 PM   #4382
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

Annika signing rackets for Prince at 2014 US Open

Old Sep 14th, 2014, 09:36 AM   #4383
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

WTA Guangzhou

(8)Annika Beck (GER)
v Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor (ESP)
Q v Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT)
Timea Bacsinszky (SUI) v Q
Silvia Soler-Espinosa (ESP) v (3)Sloane Stephens (USA)
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 12:43 AM   #4384
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Doubles

[1] Doi/Xu Yi-Fan - bye
Larsson/Smith - Beck/Martic
[3] Jans-Ignacik/Piter - Cornet/Linette
Thorpe/Zhang K-L v. Liu Chang/Tian Ran

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 05:16 AM   #4385
country flag SeMany

SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poldo View Post
WTA Guangzhou

(8)Annika Beck (GER)
v Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor (ESP)
Q v Patricia Mayr-Achleitner (AUT)
Timea Bacsinszky (SUI) v Q
Silvia Soler-Espinosa (ESP) v (3)Sloane Stephens (USA)
lost 4:6 6:7 (5) ..was up 5:2 in the TB I guess
SeMany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 06:25 AM   #4386
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

Annika
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 08:46 AM   #4387
country flag Kev4000

Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold Kev4000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Håkon View Post
Annika
I think it is no surprise? She loss against everybody.
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 08:55 AM   #4388
country flag Håkon

Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute Håkon has a reputation beyond repute

No, it's not, but hope's the last thing that dies.
yet the weakest one still

twitter
Håkon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 10:38 AM   #4389
country flag Michael!
!

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

not a good result, on the other hand, Torro-Flor can be dangerous sometimes, she just has no consistency at all..

86% 1st serves IN, even 92% in 2nd set, Errani like states but just throwing her first serves in doesn´t give you any free points or advantages...she has to keep working on her serve
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15th, 2014, 12:24 PM   #4390
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

She was up *4-3 in the first set and 4-2* in the second set.
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2014, 05:48 AM   #4391
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

2014 Guangzhou Welcome Party

Old Sep 18th, 2014, 10:40 AM   #4392
renegade!

renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold renegade! is a splendid one to behold

Wuhan Qualifying Draw

(7)Beck v Minella
Vekic v (15)Tomljanovic
renegade! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2014, 01:03 PM   #4393
country flag SeMany

SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold SeMany is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by popinjay View Post
Wuhan Qualifying Draw

(7)Beck v Minella
Vekic v (15)Tomljanovic
Minella is still in the doubles competition in Seoul
SeMany is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2014, 01:08 PM   #4394
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Very difficult to tell who is in the least horrible form in that section.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #4395
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

So Annika got thrown off of the OOP because freaking Minella is still in Seoul in DOUBLES..
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote