Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 222 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 10:30 PM   #3316
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
It's really nice one I just didn't like calling Simona a Shrimp I know it's just kidding but I think there are many haters who can use this in a bad way .. I may be so sensitive though
Not very effectively. Firstly, they'd be putting themselves on a par with the two clueless idiots in the cartoon. Secondly, the term originated from a Simona fan (me). Thirdly, if anybody tries to use it as a derogatory term then we take ownership of it by calling her the Mantis Shrimp, which has the hardest punch for its size in the entire animal kingdom.

Last edited by bobito : Aug 22nd, 2014 at 10:50 PM.
bobito is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 10:34 PM   #3317
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

is that Eva Asderaki Bobito ?

She`s my favorite And dunno if u guys notice , but i say her watching Simona in RG , erm or Madrid. Don`t recall wich matches , but there was at least 3.

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 10:48 PM   #3318
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCLA View Post
is that Eva Asderaki Bobito ?

She`s my favorite And dunno if u guys notice , but i say her watching Simona in RG , erm or Madrid. Don`t recall wich matches , but there was at least 3.
Yes it's Eva, from episode 19 http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=38981577

I think I'll change my avi to a Simona one for the US open though, just to show my support for the mighty Mantis Shrimp.

bobito is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 10:55 PM   #3319
country flag NatP
🔴⚫️

NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future

I love Eva too

Zvonareva Halep AK.Schmiedlova Jankovic Bencic Sharapova Robson
Tsonga Nishikori Del Potro Nadal Gulbis Cilic Berdych
Hingis Clijsters Dementieva Kournikova Davenport
NatP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 10:56 PM   #3320
country flag NatP
🔴⚫️

NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future NatP has a brilliant future

Quote:
What? Where? On the crowd?

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 11:05 PM   #3321
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Not very effectively. Firstly, they'd be putting themselves on a par with the two clueless idiots in the cartoon. Secondly, the term originated from a Simona fan (me). Thirdly, if anybody tries to use it as a derogatory term then we take ownership of it by calling her the Mantis Shrimp, which has the hardest punch for its size in the entire animal kingdom.
Convincing

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 11:38 PM   #3322
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatP View Post
What? Where? On the crowd?
yes. in the crowd , at least 3 of Simona matches , she just talking after each point won by Simona and claping
I think she`s a fan also )

And lol Bobito ) That made my day. i gotta make some time to read all your "tales". They are hilarious GJ !

I didn`t want to be her fan, I just ... couldn't resist
UCLA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 11:48 PM   #3323
country flag josejaviergud

josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future josejaviergud has a brilliant future

seeing that Magda is in NH final, i'm not concern about Simona losing to her

https://twitter.com/josejaviergud

Beaner & Wetback
josejaviergud is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 11:54 PM   #3324
country flag NatP
🔴⚫️

Quote:
yes. in the crowd , at least 3 of Simona matches , she just talking after each point won by Simona and claping
I think she`s a fan also )
Ahah

Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 04:42 AM   #3325
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes , But I'm still surprised how she lost many serving games from 40-0 or 40-15
That is what's truly worrying. She can't put away what should be routine service games. She should not lose a game from 40-0 up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade65 View Post
Watch again her match against Serena. Muguruza can play amazingly at her best, and it's nothing like Sharapova personality wise. I like her a lot and i think Simona must bring her A game to defeat her.
The thing is, you hardly see that with her. I haven't seen her play her best since that match. Like all BBB, she can have that occasional day where she's fully on her game and not missing. But, more often than not, she will become an error machine. And it's consistent players, like Simona, that really make her play her worst. If Simona is back to her best form, she should be prepared for a tough match with Garbi, but expect her to hit a lot of errors that won't be balanced out with winners.
phantomplayer89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 05:03 AM   #3326
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Obviously Collins Danielle Rose is talented.

Look how she win:

Can someone explaine, NCAA Men's Tennis Championship, she become the first woman in the program’s history to win the title. What?

She reminds me a Novikov Dennis, who has same age, got wildcard to USO and won Janowicz Jerzy in first round. I don't think she can trouble Simona. But I going to respect Collins Danielle and not jump to next opponent.

Last edited by ILC : Aug 23rd, 2014 at 05:21 AM.
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 05:27 AM   #3327
country flag NatP
🔴⚫️

Indeed 6-0 6-2 against Kiick. Well, we'll see. Don't try to scare us, the last matches scares me already. A defeat here against this girl will be dramatic.

The thing is nobody knows her, even Simona so maybe at first, it will be a little difficult.

I hate this because I really hate when nobody knows a player. It scared me everytime. We don't know her level at all. Except that she lost in NH against Hsieh 64 63.

Last edited by NatP : Aug 23rd, 2014 at 05:55 AM.
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 06:36 AM   #3328
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

I don't know any of these players she won or when she did that but I myself don't want the first match to be so easy .. I want The opponent to show some fight so that Simona get the rhthm .. But to be honest If this player with all respect scaring us so we're relly in big troubles

Simna Halep
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 06:59 AM   #3329
country flag mido1988

The tournament ILC referring to was a junior tournament held in 2011 ..
http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/pla...erid=100130938
It's even isn't an Itf tournament .. I don't know what a junior tournament since 3 year has to do with her performance now ...
She didn't play a PRO match since 2 years and half .. And only played 1 wta match in her career , Last week losing to Hsieh 64 63 ..

Simna Halep
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 08:01 AM   #3330
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

mido1988, besides ITF and Pro exist also American tennis, I don't know their system, but surely she won something in their American tournaments thats why she got invitation to USO.

So, some American peoiple probably can explain what she won ,in USTA or so..

Quote:
I don't know any of these players she won or when she did that but I myself don't want the first match to be so easy .. I want The opponent to show some fight so that Simona get the rhthm .. But to be honest If this player with all respect scaring us so we're relly in big troubles
I know a bit 4 of them, they are tight, and 6:0 is impresive, Kiick Alexandra can win Mugurusa, she did it already
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread