WWW USO R1: Camilla Giorgi vs. (Q) Nasty Rodionova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Camilla Giorgi 33 84.62%
Nasty Rodionova 6 15.38%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 03:14 AM   #1
country flag knoxt

knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of
WWW USO R1: Camilla Giorgi vs. (Q) Nasty Rodionova

Potentially the world's most marketable player vs. the bitchiest player in this universe. I have a feeling that Nasty might pull through.. ugh
knoxt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 03:21 AM   #2
country flag Farmscruff

Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light
Re: WWW USO R1: Camilla Giorgi vs. (Q) Nasty Rodionova

why is Giorgi potentially the world's most marketable player? because she hits hard and is kind of cute? hah I don't think so
btw not a Rodionva fan here. prefer Giorgi
Farmscruff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 03:26 AM   #3
country flag Matto-Sands

Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmscruff View Post
why is Giorgi potentially the world's most marketable player? because she hits hard and is kind of cute? hah I don't think so
btw not a Rodionva fan here. prefer Giorgi
Don't be so cruel, she's only a shy and cute girl.
Navrtilov ♥ Clijsters ♥ Sele ♥ Serra Zanetti
Matto-Sands is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 03:29 AM   #4
country flag Farmscruff

Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light Farmscruff is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matto-Sands View Post
Don't be so cruel, she's only a shy and cute girl.
What was cruel? Do you agree that she's "potentially the world's most marketable player"?
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 03:34 AM   #5
country flag Matto-Sands

Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of Matto-Sands has much to be proud of

Quote:
What was cruel? Do you agree that she's "potentially the world's most marketable player"?
First she should win some tournament then we could talk about it.
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 03:37 AM   #6
country flag BK4ever

BK4ever has disabled reputation

I will hunt Giorgi down if she loses to that bitch Nastia

SERENA. MUGU. VIKA. PETKO. CARO. TIMEA. SVETA. HEATHER. KAIA. TAMIRA. FLAVIA. GEORGI. COCO. LUCIE, SLOANE. PENG. SORANA. ALICIA. JAEDA. CICI. FRANCOISE.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN. SHENAY. DINARA. GISELA. SPREM.
BK4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 03:41 AM   #7
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

2-0 for most talented Italian tennis player ☺

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 03:41 AM   #8
country flag Farmscruff

There is no way Camilla Giorgi will be marketed nearly as much as many other women on tour like Stephens, Bouchard, even Harelip
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 03:50 AM   #9
country flag Matto-Sands

Quote:
There is no way Camilla Giorgi will be marketed nearly as much as many other women on tour like Stephens, Bouchard, even Harelip
Bouchard maybe but not Stephens, she is so lazy that she would not even able of completing any commercial, not even those of 15 seconds.
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 03:52 AM   #10
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully this is streamed
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Osaka (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Quebec City (w/goOudinUSA),
2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Delhi $50K (w/buji), 2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224),
2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
Idemo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 03:59 AM   #11
country flag Javi.

Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute

Camila to save the world
Javi. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 04:48 AM   #12
country flag Double A

Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future Double A has a brilliant future

Giorgi is the only player I legitimately hate. Go Rodionova.
Double A is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 01:59 PM   #13
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future Madoka has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double A View Post
Giorgi is the only player I legitimately hate. Go Rodionova.
Quote:
Only time ever I'll be rooting for rodionova

carotards

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 02:00 PM   #14
country flag Jaisons

Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of Jaisons has much to be proud of

Jaisons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 04:52 AM   #15
country flag Suit Up!

Suit Up! has a brilliant future Suit Up! has a brilliant future Suit Up! has a brilliant future Suit Up! has a brilliant future Suit Up! has a brilliant future Suit Up! has a brilliant future Suit Up! has a brilliant future Suit Up! has a brilliant future Suit Up! has a brilliant future Suit Up! has a brilliant future Suit Up! has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wozniackiaus View Post
Only time ever I'll be rooting for rodionova
I got bad repped for this

TENNIS TIPPING
SINGLES - RANK: 122 TITLES: 2014 Prague 100K+H
DOUBLES - RANK: 148 (w/ the walking bye) TITLES: 2014 Barnstaple 25K (w/ the walking bye)
Suit Up! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote