Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!! - Page 238 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 12:15 PM   #3556
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHangover View Post
No risk there it wasn't streamed

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
I meant watching the live scores, of course
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 06:29 PM   #3557
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future
Re: Camila Giorgi Cheering Thread!!

Ugh...she's giving presents again
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 06:41 PM   #3558
country flag kvaker81

I seriously don't know what she's doing on court...she looks like a 15 y.o. against Serena and Rybarikova isn't even playing good. Only solid average tennis
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 06:46 PM   #3559
country flag kvaker81

And she let Rybarikova win the first set very easily. Good job, Camila #SarcasmRules
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:26 PM   #3560
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute

meh, Rybarikova is playing great tennis and she is deserving to win...

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Auckland '15, Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:37 PM   #3561
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

kinda expected all of this....this is Camila so good wins will always be followed by bad ones
rest for USO now
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:37 PM   #3562
country flag kvaker81

Rybarikova played solid average tennis and got plenty of opportunities to win this much earlier, all from Camila herself. Very bad match from Princess. Lets hope she'll play much better at USO.
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:40 PM   #3563
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all

OMG I couldn't see the match but she wasted 11 break points, and they came in so many games! Bad loss
paologiorgi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 08:29 PM   #3564
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 08:33 PM   #3565
country flag Madoka

Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute Madoka has a reputation beyond repute

the problem is that when she is not mentally and physically at her best...she misses chances, she makes wild returnes, she DFs on break point.

this is another step where she has to improve. winning when your are not at your best.

Auf gehts meine deutschen scrubs

PAW Titles : Auckland '15, Dubai '14, Charleston '14, Bastad '14

FITD Titles : Istanbul '14
Madoka is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 11:24 PM   #3566
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS has a brilliant future DcsabaS has a brilliant future DcsabaS has a brilliant future DcsabaS has a brilliant future DcsabaS has a brilliant future DcsabaS has a brilliant future DcsabaS has a brilliant future DcsabaS has a brilliant future DcsabaS has a brilliant future DcsabaS has a brilliant future DcsabaS has a brilliant future

Why is this negativity?
We all know that the turning point for Cami-Kaze Giorgi is going to be when she starts to control her temper. From that moment the number of UFs and DFs will substantially reduce, and she's going to win the matches in series. And as you could see, even from this lost match, in the second set she almost successfully regrouped! She did NOT panic (to loose her mind)!
DcsabaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 11:33 PM   #3567
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DcsabaS View Post
Why is this negativity?
We all know that the turning point for Cami-Kaze Giorgi is going to be when she starts to control her temper. From that moment the number of UFs and DFs will substantially reduce, and she's going to win the matches in series. And as you could see, even from this lost match, in the second set she almost successfully regrouped! She did NOT panic (to loose her mind)!
? tbh we've taken this loss quite well
it's just the same person who come her when she loses and bash her trying to bring negativity to the thread
we need to report him

in this case I happen to love both the TOP SEED of QD FORZA
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 08:49 AM   #3568
country flag paologiorgi

paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all paologiorgi is a name known to all

She will play Anastasia Rodionova in R1, good luck Cami
paologiorgi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 08:57 AM   #3569
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by paologiorgi View Post
She will play Anastasia Rodionova in R1, good luck Cami
slay that bitch
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 12:00 PM   #3570
country flag TheHangover

TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future TheHangover has a brilliant future
I have the feeling she doesn't love tennis but that she plays to help her family and to make her dad happy, she always has that sadness in her eyes

Supporter of the lefties Safarova, Kerber and Benesova trying to replace the great Patty Schnyder

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha
TheHangover is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote