Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 220 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 06:13 PM   #3286
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Watching Magdalena now, high quality 1st and 2nd serve all the time
(semifinal vs Giorgi)
ILC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 06:23 PM   #3287
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Magdalena is serving as hell ,, She seems playing the tennis of her life ,, Maybe the loss vs her wasn't that bad considering Simnona's lack of form ..

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 06:25 PM   #3288
country flag elitennis713

elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
Do you follow Simona's matches or results
She won most matches against the BB after her breakthrough .. She won Kvitova , Stosur , Safarova , Ivanovic , Lisicki more than one match for all of them and on different surfaces .. I don't think this can be called a struggling at all .. I'm only worried about facing this tybe of players when she is out of form or in early rounds of tournaments that's why I always want her to avoid the BB in this rounds , Because most times she begins slowly and rusty and it's safer to face a player without big shots then ..
I do follow Simona's matches! She's not in the best form right now as you said and Muguruza could be hard to beat. Simona said in an interview that she preferes Radwanska's defensive style, not Sharapova's (Muguruza's style is similar to Maria's) and that's why I asked if Garbine can create problems. I saw just one match of her, against Cibulkova in Stanford, so I don't know more about her, what are her flaws and qualities...
elitennis713 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 06:42 PM   #3289
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elitennis713 View Post
I do follow Simona's matches! She's not in the best form right now as you said and Muguruza could be hard to beat. Simona said in an interview that she preferes Radwanska's defensive style, not Sharapova's (Muguruza's style is similar to Maria's) and that's why I asked if Garbine can create problems. I saw just one match of her, against Cibulkova in Stanford, so I don't know more about her, what are her flaws and qualities...
She's a BBB who's best surface is clay, despite having such flat groundstrokes. She hits big off both wings, but can be wildly inconsistent. She has a decent serve, but she can lose her rhythm and develop a case of the yips. Prime example was her serving woes in the second set of her match with Cibulkova. So I wouldn't be putting her in a league with Maria. And generally, she tends to better against opposing BBB, rather than consistent players. She's beaten Serena, beaten Woz twice, and taken Maria to 3 sets twice. But against consistent players, like Aggie and Kerber, she was routed. Kerber hammered her 6-2 6-1 in Stanford.
phantomplayer89 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 06:43 PM   #3290
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Simona returns to Tales from the Locker Room

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=47854410

bobito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:07 PM   #3291
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold DcsabaS is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILC View Post
Watching Magdalena now, high quality 1st and 2nd serve all the time
(semifinal vs Giorgi)
Quote:
Magdalena is serving as hell ,, She seems playing the tennis of her life ,, Maybe the loss vs her wasn't that bad considering Simnona's lack of form ..
Agreed. Here are my observations: http://www.tennisforum.com/showpost....2&postcount=38
DcsabaS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:08 PM   #3292
country flag neily

neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all

Rybarikova serves at this tournament like Isner. Now i'm not surprised Simona was so bad on break-points
neily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:14 PM   #3293
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I do follow Simona's matches! She's not in the best form right now as you said and Muguruza could be hard to beat. Simona said in an interview that she preferes Radwanska's defensive style, not Sharapova's (Muguruza's style is similar to Maria's)
Yes I know it could be tough due to her form , I was just referring that she isn't usually struggling in these matches .. Sometimes not usually .. As for Simona prefering Aga style than Sharapova .. It's very expected as Simona won Aga before 2 times so It must be easier for her than Sharapova .. But I don't think this applies to the other big hitters ,, Imo I think Radwanska is tougher for Simona than most BB she used to win after her breakthrough .. And I think Simona needs to play very well to beat her , On the contrary she can beat many BB without playing her best

Simna Halep
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:16 PM   #3294
country flag mido1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by neily View Post
Rybarikova serves at this tournament like Isner. Now i'm not surprised Simona was so bad on break-points
Yes , But I'm still surprised how she lost many serving games from 40-0 or 40-15

Simna Halep
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:29 PM   #3295
country flag elitennis713

elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice elitennis713 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's a BBB who's best surface is clay, despite having such flat groundstrokes. She hits big off both wings, but can be wildly inconsistent. She has a decent serve, but she can lose her rhythm and develop a case of the yips. Prime example was her serving woes in the second set of her match with Cibulkova. So I wouldn't be putting her in a league with Maria. And generally, she tends to better against opposing BBB, rather than consistent players. She's beaten Serena, beaten Woz twice, and taken Maria to 3 sets twice. But against consistent players, like Aggie and Kerber, she was routed. Kerber hammered her 6-2 6-1 in Stanford.
Thank you I hope she will play good against Collins and Torro Flor/Cepelova so she will be ready for the next opponents..
elitennis713 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:41 PM   #3296
country flag mido1988

I want a 2R match vs Torro flor .. It will be a good warming for Muguruza match and she can test her game against the hard hitting .. Anyway we still have to pass Collins match .. The girl trained with Sharapova and she could be tough

Simna Halep
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:45 PM   #3297
country flag neily

neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all

Muguruza is a clear poor man's Sharapova. Even their grunts are similar
neily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:51 PM   #3298
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
I want a 2R match vs Torro flor .. It will be a good warming for Muguruza match and she can test her game against the hard hitting .. Anyway we still have to pass Collins match .. The girl trained with Sharapova and she could be tough
I hope you're not being serious with the last part .

I already wrote that that is a classical misinforming made up shit by some Romanian so-called reporter.

That stuff is "inspired" from here : http://www.imgacademy.com/latest-hea...-stage-us-open

And from watching Sharapova train (who knows when in the past) , to actually training with her , is a difference that can't be described in words.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:54 PM   #3299
country flag mido1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
I hope you're not being serious with the last part .

I already wrote that that is a classical misinforming made up shit by some Romanian so-called reporter.

That stuff is "inspired" from here : http://www.imgacademy.com/latest-hea...-stage-us-open

And from watching Sharapova train (who knows when in the past) , to actually training with her , is a difference that can't be described in words.

I read what you wrote before .. I was just kidding and mocking the retarded media

Simna Halep
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 08:08 PM   #3300
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Simona returns to Tales from the Locker Room

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?p=47854410

Simona is very cute in cartoon form as well!

One small detail you missed - Serena/Sloane has her vibration dampener on her racket but Simona is missing her white heart-shaped dampener on her racket. I'm glad "the shrimp" won though. That was the most important detail!