USO'14 - We have been to Hell and brought it with us - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:57 PM   #106
country flag winnerpova
running to stand still.

winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of
Re: USO'14 - We have been to Hell and brought it with us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
I just look at the rankings and calculate, if Maria wins USO and Serena loses in R1, Maria will have 7335 and Serena will have 7440 Only 105pts ahead! Not gonna happen though
anything can happen, yo

everything you need is already inside; just do it.
arsenal | panathinaikos | masha | aga
winnerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 09:14 PM   #107
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Tough draw but it could be worse. I'm not afraid of Kirilenko - that AO 2010 match still haunts me but Kiri is having a lot of problems this season. 2nd round shouldn't be an issue. 3rd round probably against Lisicki who is very dangerous when she is playing well - but with her form atm I think Maria should beat her. Then Caro in R4 - a very difficult opponent quite early in the tournament.

Anyway good luck Maria Can't wait for it to start.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 09:32 PM   #108
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Tough draw.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 10:02 PM   #109
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

I would LOVE to see another beatdown for Halep in QF. Draw is ok to me, could be way worse. I think she's got a real shot this year.

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 10:22 PM   #110
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

She has a lot of work ahead of her. She's not going to be far from idle that's for sure.
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 10:35 PM   #111
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

I mean, draw is done.

No excuses for her to flop in the first two rounds.

Kirilenko is not even what she used to be.

Lisicki can be tricky but she can even flop to that one qualifier she's scheduled to play in R1. Doubtful, though... She made the 3R of both P5 and she should really make R4 here as well.

Wozniacki was the toughest out of the 9-12 range and she ended up drawing her. If she plays like she did during the USO series, she'll have to really watch it. Petkovic in that section as well, but Karolina owns her for the most part so I can't see anything other than that potential #5 VS #10 encounter.

Halep in the quarters is tough as well. Regardless of that last Cincy match and the pigeon status. Instead of Simona, it can also be Giorgi, Venus, Muguruza.. Interesting to see who will come out of that one.

It's a hard draw and I'm not taking anything for granted.

Hopefully she'll get her act together from the way she came playing on North American hardcourts. That CSN loss in Montreal was such an atrocity.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 11:05 PM   #112
Rogue.

Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold Rogue. is a splendid one to behold

I like her draw. Kirilenko and Lisicki are tough on paper, but I think she should get through the first week without too many issues. If she can get to that potential 16's versus Wozniacki things will get interesting. All in all I like Maria's chances of getting to the final
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 11:22 PM   #113
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

the draw can be easy for maria if she's in good form. but if she stays in the form she has been in then it will definitely be tough. players feel a lot more inspired in grand slams despite their rankings, etc, so anything is possible.
but i have faith in masha just do your best maria!
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 11:34 PM   #114
country flag tennis_ace

tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light tennis_ace is a glorious beacon of light

The draw looks fine to me. Good luck Maria!
tennis_ace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 12:06 AM   #115
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

there's nothing like a loss to ivanovic to fire up a grand slam title run.
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 12:21 AM   #116
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty tough draw if you ask me.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 12:38 AM   #117
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
there's nothing like a loss to ivanovic to fire up a grand slam title run.
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 12:38 AM   #118
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Im excited!
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 12:43 AM   #119
country flag M.Pova

M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all M.Pova is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by winnerpova View Post
anything can happen, yo

When and where is that from?? She looks hot.

04 06 08 12 14

Petra Kvitova Belinda Bencic
M.Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 02:43 AM   #120
country flag Nicaragua

Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice Nicaragua is just really nice

is there a way to know when is masha playing first round?