**** Maria's Official Social Media Thread **** - Page 163 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 20th, 2014, 07:37 AM   #2431
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold
Re: **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

On FB yesterday

Quote:
I got served some #evianbottleservice next to the Public Library today. A nice cold summer refreshment
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:03 AM   #2432
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Maria's twitter:

Quote:
Almost time for @CFDA bash at @NewMuseum sponsored by @Porsche! Celebrate Fashion Targets Breast Cancer! #FTBCx20

Quote:
Celebrating my @CFDA #fashiontargetsbreastcancer campaign debuting in Oct magazines @Porsche @MarcJacobsIntl dress

Quote:
Artistic or bad photographer?

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:06 AM   #2433
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

FB:
Quote:
Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) and Porsche throw one amazing party, supporting 20 Years of Fashion Targets Breast Cancer. Thrilled to be the face of this year’s campaign! #FTBCx20
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 10:46 PM   #2434

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

On twitter

Quote:
Jeff Koons 'A Retrospective' #NYC

Last edited by Fan de Tennis : Aug 22nd, 2014 at 07:25 AM.
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 09:46 PM   #2435

Twitter, today

Quote:
Got stuck on the bus today heading to practice... #NYC #USOpen2014

Quote:
...Ended up taking a nice tour of the grounds. #NYC #USOpen2014
Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 09:53 PM   #2436
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

Where are hers Porsches?
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 10:26 PM   #2437

From her Twitter

Quote:
Hello @usopen
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 07:25 AM   #2438
country flag buian

FB
Quote:
Wanna meet my team? What do you think they will say about me??? Stay tuned as I introduce the whole group! Watch our first interview http://mssc.me/1mJBWdN
Old Sep 6th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #2439

A link to her Social Channel on Vimeo

http://vimeo.com/user15426029/videos
Old Sep 6th, 2014, 08:18 PM   #2440
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
A link to her Social Channel on Vimeo

http://vimeo.com/user15426029/videos
Tanks!

But.. the comment from Maria about Didi's personality was pretty mean.

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 06:50 AM   #2441
country flag midaso

midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all midaso is a name known to all

Maria on instagram? http://instagram.com/mariasharapova
midaso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 07:38 AM   #2442

Quote:
Originally Posted by midaso View Post
FINALLYYYYY ?

I don't know for you all, but I can't see her FB page anymore. Since yersterday night, it automatically is redirected to a random person FB page "Romeo Romeo", and when I visit her website I don't have the link and the number of likes of her FB. I don't understand.

Last edited by Fan de Tennis : Sep 7th, 2014 at 08:52 AM.
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 02:02 PM   #2443
country flag KK2009

KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
FINALLYYYYY ?

I don't know for you all, but I can't see her FB page anymore. Since yersterday night, it automatically is redirected to a random person FB page "Romeo Romeo", and when I visit her website I don't have the link and the number of likes of her FB. I don't understand.
Similar situation here, I have to change IP address to get on FB, damn China!
Since her website was changed into social-media pattern, I can barely see any content but the left links.
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 02:03 PM   #2444
country flag KK2009

KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all KK2009 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirapova View Post
Tanks!

But.. the comment from Maria about Didi's personality was pretty mean.
what did she say? I can't open it.
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 02:10 PM   #2445
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK2009 View Post
what did she say? I can't open it.
She said: 'The Didi I got to know the first 4, 5 or 6 months is really NOT the Didi I know now. I was like how does this guy have a personality?'

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote