Monica Puig Picture Thread - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 10th, 2014, 07:06 AM   #31
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2014 Western & Southern Open

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 14th, 2014, 12:55 AM   #32
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of
Re: Monica Puig Picture Thread

Monica looks beautiful in this photo!

Strasbourg and Rising Stars Champion

Current live ranking: #61

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #33
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future
2014 Rogers Cup

http://bit.ly/1q5iDjv
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 06:28 PM   #34
country flag Bonk

http://bit.ly/1paKNde
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 01:07 AM   #35
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

So, i've been attending US Open qualies and when I got off of the 7 train yesterday, I saw that there were(for the 2nd straight year) some banners to promote some players(they're on the sidewall when you walk to the grounds off the train). The first player that you see?

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval back and ready to re-establish herself on Tour.

Last edited by lupojohn : Aug 21st, 2014 at 11:18 AM.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 04:04 PM   #36
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Monica! What an honor!

Strasbourg and Rising Stars Champion

Current live ranking: #61

Paula Badosa Gibert
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 11:01 PM   #37
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidspell View Post
Monica! What an honor!
Indeed. It's an American Express promotion. They only promote 3 players per year. The other two were Sloane and Jack. Last year, it was Madison, Sloane and Jack, so Monica is the first non-American to be featured here.

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 09:19 PM   #38
country flag Bonk

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 06:16 PM   #39
country flag Bonk

2014 US Open

http://bit.ly/1oxuhF2
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 06:54 PM   #40
country flag Boricua #1
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all Boricua #1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
Indeed. It's an American Express promotion. They only promote 3 players per year. The other two were Sloane and Jack. Last year, it was Madison, Sloane and Jack, so Monica is the first non-American to be featured here.
She is Hispanic-American; Puerto Rico is a US territory. She is American by birth, and her passport reads, Place of Birth: San Juan, Puerto Rico, USA -- just like mine.

I am pasting below the link to an article that was posted on Monica's Facebook page last year, that explains why she is being promoted by American Express. I pasted the link here last year as well, when the article was first posted on her Facebook page. I thought it was a very good article.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...d=111658093578

Last edited by Boricua #1 : Aug 29th, 2014 at 06:54 AM.
Boricua #1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 06:13 AM   #41
country flag Bonk

2014 US Open

http://bit.ly/1lCgE76

http://bit.ly/1lp7tX2

Old Sep 5th, 2014, 02:08 AM   #42
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Just now:
@MonicaAce93 Good morning!

Old Sep 29th, 2014, 08:46 PM   #43
country flag Bonk

2014 China Open

http://bit.ly/1ro15Bx
Old Oct 4th, 2014, 07:20 PM   #44
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Apparently, Monica had some help in trying to get to Singapore:

Old Oct 5th, 2014, 10:37 AM   #45
country flag Bonk

http://on.fb.me/1uoIqWj