The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014 - Page 162 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 02:06 PM   #2416
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2014

One of her 5 best, greatest, most stunning shooting
And she has done a lot of great and stunning photoshoot over the past decade !
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 02:16 PM   #2417

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I wonder if magazine editors, or whoever makes decisions which I have no idea whether they are even appropriate to make.....I wonder if they ever direct any of their highly paid professional models to take a look at some of Maria's work.....it is just breathtaking.......and I think this year might be one of her greatest ever.....as a model. How does an athlete as highly ranked as Maria is even do that?
Totally agree.

Gisèle, you are fortunate that Miss Maria Sharapova chose to play tennis
(but modelling was not what she ever dreamed of to do if she had never become a pro tennis player)
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 02:45 PM   #2418
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
Totally agree.

Gisèle, you are fortunate that Miss Maria Sharapova chose to play tennis
(but modelling was not what she ever dreamed of to do if she had never become a pro tennis player)
Also....we think (correctly) her weight is perfect....but what modeling agency would not have demanded there be a lot fewer pounds.....resulting in her not being nearly as attractive.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 02:47 PM   #2419

Quote:
Originally Posted by fed_up View Post
The only problem is the high waist (I hate it)
As for me, I love high waist worn by tall women like Maria. I'm not a fashion expert, but I think that it suits them perfectly.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 02:51 PM   #2420

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
Also....we think (correctly) her weight is perfect....but what modeling agency would not have demanded there be a lot fewer pounds.....resulting in her not being nearly as attractive.
Totally agree with you again. She is perfect like she is now.
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 04:01 PM   #2421

CFDA's Fashion Targets Breast Cancer campaign with Maria

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 04:03 PM   #2422
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 06:01 PM   #2423

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 06:58 PM   #2424

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:43 PM   #2425
country flag fed_up

fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post

sorry, but what a bad photoshop at the nose It almost look like Cornet's
fed_up is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 07:48 PM   #2426
country flag aknox

aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future aknox has a brilliant future

Quote:
I know, what did they do to her nose! There was nothing wrong w/ her button nose.
Originally Posted by ivanxie View Post
Moonball her to death!

Pojd! Ajde! Allez up your...! Vamos?!.......
aknox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:03 PM   #2427
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes her nose is so much better. I hope soon people will be fed up with photoshop and before you can look at the photoshopped photo you'll see a warning like "This photo was photoshopped, click YES to proceed"

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 10:31 PM   #2428
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

OMG, what fugly pants!

Not even Maria can make them work.

Quote:
Jeff Koons 'A Retrospective' #NYC

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 10:38 PM   #2429
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

with the Veronica Beard chicks

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 10:48 PM   #2430

Jeff Koons 'A Retrospective' - NYC

Last edited by Fan de Tennis : Aug 22nd, 2014 at 07:24 AM.