Flipper 2014! - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 09:48 PM   #226
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Flipper 2014!

Well done Kirsten, good win.

Tough match next, just do your best!
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 09:54 PM   #227
country flag Barty_Tennisfan

Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khaleesi View Post

Next match is against Halep But Kirsten has nothing to lose!
Interesting to see if Kirsten can do some damage on Halep's first match since weeks !
Their matches were always one sided
Barty_Tennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 10:11 PM   #228
country flag Khaleesi

Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of

First round of New Haven against Misaki Doi! Let's do this!
Khaleesi is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 07:04 PM   #229

Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all Barty_Tennisfan is a name known to all

Quote:
First round of New Haven against Misaki Doi! Let's do this!
Good draw, please take advantage of this Flipper!
Any win do her good!
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 05:17 AM   #230
country flag Khaleesi

Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of Khaleesi has much to be proud of

She won 6-3/4-6/6-2 Stupid that she lost the 2nd set, her serve has been great during the match except for that one game she had to serve to stay in the set... But oh well, it's still a rather solid win
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 08:23 PM   #231

Quote:
She won 6-3/4-6/6-2 Stupid that she lost the 2nd set, her serve has been great during the match except for that one game she had to serve to stay in the set... But oh well, it's still a rather solid win
Good win
Petkovic will be tough!
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 12:37 AM   #232
country flag Khaleesi

Kirsten defeats Petkovic 46 76(4) 76(6) in a 3h11 long epic match Did not expect that, fantastic win
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:23 AM   #233
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute

I had a good feeling about the outcome in advance Great fight, having MP's against her and winning in the end! Must be good for the confidence
Wimanna is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 05:24 PM   #234

Great win!
Every win for the rest of the year is bonus now!
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 05:30 PM   #235
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Great fight
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 09:34 PM   #236
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Delighted for Flipper
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 06:19 AM   #237
country flag Khaleesi

Lost 6-3 4-6 6-3 against Stosur Still a good tournament!

It's her 3th threesetter in a row, so perhaps not too bad she lost right before the US Open, so she can rest up a bit.

She'll play the 1st round of the US Open vs Errani. Errani's always tough, but this is hardcourt and if Flipper plays like she's done the passed two weeks she definitely has a chance
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 07:29 AM   #238

Quote:
Lost 6-3 4-6 6-3 against Stosur Still a good tournament!

It's her 3th threesetter in a row, so perhaps not too bad she lost right before the US Open, so she can rest up a bit.

She'll play the 1st round of the US Open vs Errani. Errani's always tough, but this is hardcourt and if Flipper plays like she's done the passed two weeks she definitely has a chance
She lost, but it was a good match for her!
And indeed, if she plays like she did against Stostur, she can win from Errani!
Old Aug 22nd, 2014, 04:43 PM   #239
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Errani isn't in a good form so a winnable match for sure;
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #240
country flag Khaleesi

Sad that the US Open (in singles) is over already after good two weeks in Cincinnati and New Haven I'm not as frustrated anymore as I was last night. Errani played a good match, much better than she's done recently, and Kirsten didn't have a good day Also, Errani is a fighter. With her you never know, not even when she's down 5-2. The missed setpoints still hurt a bit, though.