Other Croatian juniors - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 08:54 AM   #91
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future
Re: Other Croatian juniors

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Great win, Anđa has really good results in juniors and in younger categories. Another exciting prospect
She was ranked in the mid-1900's until two weeks ago. Now she's #1388 and will move up to #1130-1140 based on her R1 win.
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2014, 02:26 AM   #92
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ana Biskic (15 y.o.) just won G4 in Slovenia
Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
She's playing another G4 in Slovenia this week, where she's the #6 seed. Good luck to her.
Ana B is into the SF again this week. Good luck to her tomorrow.

Quote:
At a new CH ranking, #304 (up 111 from last week). She overtook Granic to become the #4 Croatian girl (behind Konjuh, Fett and Slavica).
She'll move into the top 300 for the first time.
Old Aug 24th, 2014, 09:13 PM   #93
country flag networthy

^ Ana Biskic won her second G4 in as many weeks in Slovenia

She was #415 last week and #304 this week and will be around #240 next week

She'll overtake Slavica to become the #3 Croatian girl (behind Konjuh and Fett).

This week coming up she plays another G4 in Slovenia
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 04:20 AM   #94
country flag networthy

Quote:
^ Ana Biskic won her second G4 in as many weeks in Slovenia

She'll overtake Slavica to become the #3 Croatian girl (behind Konjuh and Fett).

This week coming up she plays another G4 in Slovenia

At this week's G4, Biskic got a bye in R1 and won her R2 match in straights. It's her 11th win in a row
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 06:56 PM   #95
country flag networthy

Quote:
At this week's G4, Biskic got a bye in R1 and won her R2 match in straights. It's her 11th win in a row
Make that 12--Biskic won again today, and is into the QF.
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 06:37 AM   #96
country flag networthy

^ Now 13: Biskic won her QF match. In the SF she plays the #3 seed. Good luck!
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 12:29 PM   #97
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

^ now 14

Ana defeated third seed 6-3 6-2 and will play against second seed in the final. Amazing form

And good news from doubles, Besker and Curnic are in the doubles final
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #98
country flag networthy

^

Quote:
#246 to be precise. Next week Biskic will be #215-220 if she loses the final and right around #200 if she wins.

Good luck!
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 08:03 PM   #99
country flag networthy

Her 14-match winning streak came to an end today. Lost in the final
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 05:35 PM   #100
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

14 years old Iva Krivic plays her first ITF pro tournament in Bol and she made it to the second round (through qualifying).

Biskic lost in first round at Pancevo G2. She must be soooo tired, she played so much lately.
Old Sep 3rd, 2014, 09:11 PM   #101
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Krivic Her brother is also cool guy

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★

Last edited by Greco : Sep 4th, 2014 at 03:58 AM.
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 10:10 AM   #102
country flag networthy

Quote:
14 years old Iva Krivic plays her first ITF pro tournament in Bol and she made it to the second round (through qualifying).

Nice! A ranking point in her first pro tournament

...but in R2 plays the older Pantuckova (#470). It's gonna be ugly
Old Sep 4th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #103
country flag networthy

Quote:
...but in R2 plays the older Pantuckova (#470). It's gonna be ugly
And it was. Krivic lost 06 06
Old Oct 28th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #104
country flag networthy

In $10K Heraklion R1 today, 17-yo Martina Basic (WC; unranked but CH #1208) beat Kuncikova (#682) easily, 63 61

Plays Tena Lukas [2] or Chiesa (Q) in R2.
Old Oct 31st, 2014, 04:41 PM   #105
country flag Losing Streak
Potavushina

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Lea Boskovic (born 1999) reached the SFs at G4 Alfa TS Cup in Hungary this week. Sadly she fell to (4)Andrada Ioana Surdeanu in SF, 5-7 6-4 4-6.

💎 Anastasia Potapova Olesya Pervushina x Katarina Zavatska Dayana Yastremska 💎
Kichenoks Pliskovas Govortsova Sasnovich Smitkova Diatchenko Dodin Mlad Putintseva Bencic Krunic Vekic Kovinic Mitu Savic | Vika Simona Shitra Ana Angie Aga Jule Sarin Mad Jamie
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote