Other Croatian juniors - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 1st, 2014, 08:43 PM   #76
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Other Croatian juniors

She has her own thread
Advertisement

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 09:34 AM   #77
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
She has her own thread
Haha, you're right--i forgot!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 05:52 AM   #78
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

First-ever WTA singles ranking for Petra Granic this week. She's at #1075
Old Jun 3rd, 2014, 03:25 AM   #79
country flag networthy

Lea Boskovic (b. 22 Sep 1999) reached a G5 final last week. She moved up from #603 to #499 in the junior rankings. She's now the 17th youngest player among the top 500

Also, she got a WC for this week's Bol $10K--her first pro tournament. Unfortunately, in R1 she plays the #2 seed, Botto (#444 and singles finalist and doubles winner at last week's Bol event)
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 07:58 PM   #80
country flag networthy

^ Boskovic retired at the end of the first set but in the first managed to win 3 games against Botto, which is quite decent.
Old Jun 4th, 2014, 08:02 PM   #81
country flag networthy

In Bol R1 today, Mariana Drazic beat the #3 seed, Zeballos (#446, CH #372)

No longer a junior, but still a teenager (19)
Old Jun 5th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #82
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Another win today and QF for Drazic
Old Jun 25th, 2014, 09:23 AM   #83
country flag networthy

Lana Slavica (16 yo) played her first pro tournament this week ($10K Prokuplje) and won two matches to qualify

...but in R1 she got schooled by Pantuckova (#621) 62 62
Old Aug 8th, 2014, 11:38 PM   #84
country flag networthy

Any word on Anda Karanusic (other than being Roko's half-sister)?

She turned 14 this week and was playing the G5 in Croatia.

In R1 she beat a 17 yo ranked #1216 in straight sets.
In R2 she beat the #5 seed, a 15 yo ranked #706.
In QF she lost to the #4 seed, a 16 yo ranked #421, but kept it very close: 46 62 76(5).
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 10:50 AM   #85
country flag vladekCRO

Ana Biskic (15 y.o.) just won G4 in Slovenia
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 07:18 PM   #86
country flag networthy

^ Nice!
Old Aug 19th, 2014, 02:43 AM   #87
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladekCRO View Post
Ana Biskic (15 y.o.) just won G4 in Slovenia
At a new CH ranking, #304 (up 111 from last week). She overtook Granic to become the #4 Croatian girl (behind Konjuh, Fett and Slavica).

She's playing another G4 in Slovenia this week, where she's the #6 seed. Good luck to her.
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 07:55 PM   #88
country flag networthy

^ Biskic won R1 by 62 61.
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #89
country flag networthy

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Any word on Anda Karanusic (other than being Roko's half-sister)?

She turned 14 this week and was playing the G5 in Croatia.

In R1 she beat a 17 yo ranked #1216 in straight sets.
In R2 she beat the #5 seed, a 15 yo ranked #706.
In QF she lost to the #4 seed, a 16 yo ranked #421, but kept it very close: 46 62 76(5).

Anda's having another good week. She's playing the G4 in Slovenia, where she won three matches to qualify and in R1 she destroyed the #3 seed, Duzhima (#313) 64 60.

In R2 she plays a local WC. Good luck!
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 09:25 PM   #90
country flag vladekCRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Anda's having another good week. She's playing the G4 in Slovenia, where she won three matches to qualify and in R1 she destroyed the #3 seed, Duzhima (#313) 64 60.

In R2 she plays a local WC. Good luck!
Great win, Anđa has really good results in juniors and in younger categories. Another exciting prospect