Macedonian tennis! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2014, 09:22 AM   #46
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Macedonian tennis!

I hope Lina can develop more and start winning some of these 10k's.
She's on the right path.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2014, 01:15 PM   #47
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

won doubbles again, lost in 2r singles again....in singles she lost the last two sets in tie-breaks, hopefully the doubles titles help her net game and she starts winning a few singles 10k...DokDi i think her recent doubles successes will start to translate in to singles, it seems she must be getting better at the net

this was 10k Romania
singles - lost 2r
doubles - champion

Final
(2) Katarina ADAMOVIC SRB/Lina GJORCHESKA MKD d. (1) Irina-Maria BARA ROU/Camelia-Elena HRISTEA ROU 62 75
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 12:36 AM   #48
country flag Potapovushina
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Stoilkovska doesn't seem too promising, yeah, sadly. She twice failed to qualify at 2 10Ks in Istanbul at the end of July, and this week she was given a MDWC into 10K Zajecar in Serbia, but was destroyed 1 & 1 in R1 by (8)Dunja Stamenkovic.
Potapovushina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 12:42 AM   #49
Not impressed.

Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute Potapovushina has a reputation beyond repute

Lina is at a new CHR of 420 this week! Slowly but surely approaching Top 400.

She's playing 10K Arad in Romania this week, where she's the 2nd seed.

Beat (Q)Cristina Stancu 6-0 6-7(3) 6-3 in R1 (another TB lost though ).

R2 vs. Ana Bianca Mihaila. Ajde!
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 05:06 AM   #50
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Look, I said it before and I'll say it again. I am NOT here to discuss politics. You are the one who keeps bringing it up. I would just like to participate in this thread and it seems like you can't comprehend the fact that I am Greek and am trying to post here. There is a place for political debates and that place isn't here so let's try and have peace please

Anyways, congrats to Lina on her doubles title

Also I hate to give you the bad news, but Kozlov blogged on the ITF site last year and he explained that he was born in Skopje to Russian parents and came to America when he was very young. He was still born in your capital so that's something at least

And yeah that's sad that Stoilkovska keeps getting poor results but maybe she can improve? She's still quite young and also maybe there's hope that Josifoska will make a comeback, anyone know what her deal is?

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2014, 12:36 PM   #51
Not impressed.

Lina is through to the QFs in Arad, after she beat Mihaila 4 & 1 in R2.

QF vs. Simona Ionescu
Old Aug 8th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #52
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde Lina

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 8th, 2014, 04:43 PM   #53
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post

Lina is through to the QFs in Arad, after she beat Mihaila 4 & 1 in R2.

QF vs. Simona Ionescu
she is doing well, the cost of living in macedonia/serbia etc is not that high she can earn a living playing 10ks ....who wouldnt want to be playing professional tennis and earning 'decent' money which it is oseas happy for Lina's success

even if she becomes a 10k queen for her career id rather be playing pro tennis and making decent money, or more than she would doing a desk job in Macedonia....she doesnt have to travel far to serbia , romania etc and cost of living cheap in that part of europe....go Lina just have fun gurl!!
Old Aug 8th, 2014, 05:01 PM   #54
country flag SM

QF
(1) wc Patricia Maria TIG ROU d. (5) Raluca Elena PLATON ROU 61 64
(4) Diana BUZEAN ROU d. q Agnes SZATMARI ROU 60 62
(6) Nicoleta-Catalina DASCALU ROU d. (3) Irina Maria BARA ROU 61 16 64
(2) Lina GJORCHESKA MKD d. Simona IONESCU ROU 63 60

in to SF, but she's defending finals points from last year...id like to see her win the tournament again like she did two years ago in singles, and also in doubles. (shes in the final)

she can do it, seems she likes playing here, solid results in romania, go Lina!
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 01:02 AM   #55
Not impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM View Post
No political debates, every country in the Balkans has beef with at least one country in the Balkans and that is telling me something. They are all neighbours I wish they would all just get along and stop putting stupid politics between them....I wish they would all work together and have stability in the region but that has not been the case sadly since the 90s, and actually probably ever

[...]

It is sad that even all the south slavonic countries have had all these difficulties between themselves too. They should support each other and be somewhat united again like they were when Yugoslavia was strong.
So true. It's quite heartbreaking to see they can't live in peace with each others.

Quote:
she is doing well, the cost of living in macedonia/serbia etc is not that high she can earn a living playing 10ks ....who wouldnt want to be playing professional tennis and earning 'decent' money which it is oseas happy for Lina's success

even if she becomes a 10k queen for her career id rather be playing pro tennis and making decent money, or more than she would doing a desk job in Macedonia....she doesnt have to travel far to serbia , romania etc and cost of living cheap in that part of europe....go Lina just have fun gurl!!
Agree! As long as she's liking what she's doing, that's just really fine.

Quote:
QF
(1) wc Patricia Maria TIG ROU d. (5) Raluca Elena PLATON ROU 61 64
(4) Diana BUZEAN ROU d. q Agnes SZATMARI ROU 60 62
(6) Nicoleta-Catalina DASCALU ROU d. (3) Irina Maria BARA ROU 61 16 64
(2) Lina GJORCHESKA MKD d. Simona IONESCU ROU 63 60

in to SF, but she's defending finals points from last year...id like to see her win the tournament again like she did two years ago in singles, and also in doubles. (shes in the final)

she can do it, seems she likes playing here, solid results in romania, go Lina!
Lina. Get to that final again!
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 02:06 PM   #56
country flag SM

shes going to go straight to Bosnia for 10k starting 11th
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 07:53 AM   #57
country flag DokDi

DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute DokDi has a reputation beyond repute

I certainly hope she won't be content by being a 10k Balkan queen, and will work hard and aim for a higher level.
Once she gets inside top 400 she should try some 25k's.
DokDi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 04:19 PM   #58
Not impressed.

She lost to Dascalu in the SF, 3-6 6-4 1-6. Dascalu eventually won the title, beating Buzean in straights in the final.
Old Aug 14th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #59
country flag SM

10,000$ Brcko (BIH), Aug11
1r: (2)Lina Gjorcheska (MKD) d. Natalija Sipek (SLO) 61 60
2r: (2) Lina (MKD) d. Husaric (BIH) 62 64
QF: (2)Lina (MKD) v (5)Barbora Stefkova (CZE)
good luck
Old Aug 18th, 2014, 04:59 AM   #60
country flag SM

lost 57 57 to Stefkova, another close loss...so many close losses Lina....but not a bad tournament