Cincinnati SF: (9)Ivanovic doesnt choke,and saves 2 MP def. (5) Sharapova 6-2 5-7 7-5 - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:41 AM   #301
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cincinnati SF: (9)Ivanovic doesnt choke,and saves 2 MP def. (5) Sharapova 6-2 5-7

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2nd Law View Post
You're really wrong on this, sorry. None of us root against her, but many of us do get very negative when she chokes. That's a by-product if the last six seasons. The fact Ana still has this many fans after the slump she went through is a testament to how supportive we are
Well, I was referring to posters who were annoyed that the match was not over already while Ana was fighting to deny match point after match point to Maria.
I can understand some fans may be frustrated due to many heartbreaks in the past, but taking it to this length is a bit much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 2nd Law View Post
When Maria won the second set I was fuming, thinking to myself how I've seen this movie TOO MANY TIMES. Maybe going forward we'll be a little better, she has won some pretty tight matches this year.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
There you go!!!!
I will take credit for this

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:42 AM   #302
country flag Balltossovic
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute Balltossovic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cincinnati SF: (9)Ivanovic doesnt choke,and saves 2 MP def. (5) Sharapova 6-2 5-7

Well, I didn't start watching until 4-0 in the second set. Time to break out the DVR

We'll Always Have 08

Ana~*~Vika~*~Serena~*~Aga~*~Sveta~*~Andrea~*~Petra
Balltossovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:42 AM   #303
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Wow, the USO will be really interesting with so many story lines brewing.
yep! and this why i LOVE watching tennis...all the different narratives and characters...truly the best kind of reality tv for me
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:45 AM   #304
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:45 AM   #305
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:46 AM   #306
country flag hien88

hien88 is a name known to all hien88 is a name known to all hien88 is a name known to all hien88 is a name known to all hien88 is a name known to all hien88 is a name known to all hien88 is a name known to all hien88 is a name known to all hien88 is a name known to all hien88 is a name known to all hien88 is a name known to all

https://twitter.com/BenRothenberg/st...49831729184768

hien88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:46 AM   #307
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hablo View Post
Quit your whining. You never had the pleasure of being a Momo fan. There was a reason she was called chokomomo

That is a tough comparison

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Golden Flowers - Stosur - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:47 AM   #308
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute

that answer wasn't too bad ... no Maria don't take away from the drama & bad blood
LillaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:47 AM   #309
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
I guess your rants are ill timed IMO.
Of course I understand, I an a Venus fan, but we do not turn on Venus while she is involved in a very contentious match and fighting hard to win it.

I think we have put forth our best argument, it does not seem like we'll agree on this.. and that is ok by me.
Please don't become a another pov. One is way more than enough.

My Top 3 Faves!
JN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:48 AM   #310
Harry.

Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute Harry. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balltossovic View Post
Well, I didn't start watching until 4-0 in the second set. Time to break out the DVR
So you were the one who jinxed her
Harry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:48 AM   #311
country flag mdterp01

mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Ana for stopping all the "she's such a fighter" and "third set queen" talk. Not exactly a good thing if you have to play so many third setters anyway.

Serena Williams Australian Open Champion (03,05,07,09,10)
French Open Champion (02,13)
Wimbledon Champion (02,03,09,10,12)
US Open Champion (99,02,08,12,13)
mdterp01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:50 AM   #312
country flag Little Dreamer
テニプリ

Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute Little Dreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry. View Post
So you were the one who jinxed her
Balltossovic indeed

Little Dreamer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:51 AM   #313
country flag Potato

Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute Potato has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty diplomatic from Sharapova, she really can't say much because she's loves to employ gamesmanship herself
Potato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:51 AM   #314
country flag LillaM
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute LillaM has a reputation beyond repute

Courtney Nguyen ‏@FortyDeuceTwits 12m

Ana said it was definitely weird seeing/hearing Sven cheer against her. “All’s fair in love and war. It’s a match.”

and this

Courtney Nguyen ‏@FortyDeuceTwits 12m

Also joked: "I think it was the first time my team was quieter than someone else's team.” Which…was probably very true.
LillaM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 03:51 AM   #315
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamp Paid View Post
And what about the way Groeneveld said to Maria during the on-court coaching, "You're playing Ana Ivanovic..."
Was that a read?
I didn't hear that.

That's like Hingis's "even Ivanovic."
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote