Maria Videos thread... vol.3 - Page 177 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:15 PM   #2641
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold
Re: Maria Videos thread... vol.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I remember seeing a pic where about 10 different players are showcased, including Maria, with their answers to the question who is their greatest, or toughest, opponent. All of them (including for instance Vika, Li, Radwanska...) answered Serena. Maria said Monica Seles. I literally could't stop laughing for minutes
Epic.
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #2642
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

Quote:
I remember seeing a pic where about 10 different players are showcased, including Maria, with their answers to the question who is their greatest, or toughest, opponent. All of them (including for instance Vika, Li, Radwanska...) answered Serena. Maria said Monica Seles. I literally could't stop laughing for minutes
me too she played against Monica once when she was like 15 years old and she always answer Monica as the toughest opponent, it's almost pathetic, because it's so clear the answer is Serena

Kvitova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 07:04 PM   #2643
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joelina View Post
me too she played against Monica once when she was like 15 years old and she always answer Monica as the toughest opponent, it's almost pathetic, because it's so clear the answer is Serena
But you gotta admit that the shade was epic She references that match with Monica quite often though, did so in her RG trophy presentation in 2012 when Monica was there

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 11:44 PM   #2644
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you knew Monica will stop laughing immediately.
She was really tough, tougher than Serena and any player who plays now.
Maria always says Monica because in that match she was thinking "my game is fantastic, I am playing very well", but the result was in favour of Monica.
Maria simply could not understand why lost that match...
She knows why lost many matches against Serena, but not the one math against Monica. That's why Monica is the toughest opponent for her. And Maria still remembers that match with Monica in details.
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 08:39 AM   #2645
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Sharapova Interview: WTA Cincinnati Preview
http://www.tennistv.com/video/videoI...inatti-preview
After a tough stint in Montreal, Maria Sharapova says she is looking forward to playing in Cincinnati.
August 11 2014
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 10:10 AM   #2646
country flag LoveMasha2008

LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future LoveMasha2008 has a brilliant future

Maria Sharapova: 2014 Western & Southern Open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16VCC51YsAo

Maria Sharapova | WTA Live All Access Hour presented by Xerox | 2014 Western and Southern Open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diCCRsB6vx4
Old Aug 12th, 2014, 05:00 PM   #2647
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
If you knew Monica will stop laughing immediately.
She was really tough, tougher than Serena and any player who plays now.
Maria always says Monica because in that match she was thinking "my game is fantastic, I am playing very well", but the result was in favour of Monica.
Maria simply could not understand why lost that match...
She knows why lost many matches against Serena, but not the one math against Monica. That's why Monica is the toughest opponent for her. And Maria still remembers that match with Monica in details.
I'm sorry, but I can't agree with any of this. First of all, let me just say, for the record, that even though I've never seen her play, bar some highlights on Youtube, I have tremendous amount of respect for Monica and her game. In my humble opinion, she would have probably ended up with the most Slams or close to that number had there not been for that deranged lunatic who stabbed her. Now, on to this matter. Maria played ONE match with Monica when she was like 15 years old. I even think that IW was her first professional tourney. Second, how good can you actually be as a junior player competing in a professional match? So, I really doubt Maria deluded herself back then that she was playing at the God knows how high of a level. She lost that match because she was a young, much weaker opponent who was still physically developing. Losing this many times against Serena though, in different periods of her career, on basically every possible surface? That to me means that, for now, Serena is a puzzle that Maria can't solve, and we all know, including Maria (although she would probably rather die than admit it) that Serena is her toughest opponent of all time, no question about it

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 06:22 AM   #2648
country flag buian

buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light buian is a glorious beacon of light

Sharapova Interview: WTA Cincinnati 2R

http://www.tennistv.com/video/videoI...-cincinnati-2r
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 06:31 AM   #2649
country flag buian

Maria Sharapova vs Madison Keys ~ Highlights -- Cincinnati 2014

Old Aug 13th, 2014, 06:42 AM   #2650
country flag buian

Maria Sharapova Vs Madison Keys WTA Cincinnati Open 2014 2R 1st Set

Maria Sharapova Vs Madison Keys WTA Cincinnati Open 2014 2R 2nd Set

Maria Sharapova Vs Madison Keys WTA Cincinnati Open 2014 2R 3rd Set
Old Aug 13th, 2014, 07:42 AM   #2651
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Cincinnati - 2nd round PC

http://www.tennitv.com/video/videoId/1j7tdn2fj3zti1wa1c4btl92du/title/sharapova-interview--wta--cincinnati-2r
Fan de Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 05:54 AM   #2652
country flag buian

Sharapova Interview: WTA Cincinnati 3R

http://www.tennistv.com/video/videoI...-cincinnati-3r
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 06:56 AM   #2653
country flag buian

2014 WTA Cincinnati Maria Sharapova vs Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova 1-Set [Full HD]

Maria Sharapova vs Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (WTA Cincinnati 2014) Part 4

Last edited by buian : Aug 15th, 2014 at 07:12 AM.
buian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 12:16 PM   #2654
country flag buian

Maria Sharpova Practice @ 2014 Western & Southern Open

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 03:04 PM   #2655
country flag buian

Maria Sharapova vs Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova (HD 2014) Full match