[Rogers Cup in Montreal 2014] come on, Maria: Get. Those. Points - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2014, 09:58 AM   #256
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [Rogers Cup in Montreal 2014] come on, Maria: Get. Those. Points

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
+1 I'm becoming a fan I don't remember her fh as good as I saw it today.
It was "a good loss", but it's still a loss. But Woz doing well lately hopefully will at last put to rest that silly idea that Woz doing poorly in recent years was the result of "opponents having figured out how to play her." I always knew that was nonsense, even though posters often gave me a silly smilie as a reply when I said so. Woz doing poorly was more than anything the result of her being in love with you know who and making him her top priority. As soon as he came into her life she started declining and as soon as he's gone she's doing well again. Too much to be a coincidence, and let's put that "opponents have figured out how to play her" crap into the garbage can where it belongs. When Woz plays at her best and has her mind 100% on the job she's very hard to beat for anyone except the top players.

Thank you LI NA, we'll never forget you
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 11th, 2014, 01:01 PM   #257
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

i had some business to do so i wasn't able to watch her how she flopped against CSN

was she so bad, what wen wrong? i still have an idea that she doesn't give a f*** for these warm up tournaments before USO

Maria Sharapova, Kim Aussie Clijsters, Roger Fedex Federer, Petra Kvitova, JMDP, Sabine Lisicki
Pimp_Me_Pova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 01:25 PM   #258
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I hope she plays well this week....she has been working on the problems, with both her serve and the weak returns....she does not have to win the tournament, but she needs 3 or 4 matches to show progress, and increase her confidence that practicing still gives her positive results.