❤ Žicturℯs of ℒaüra ღ 【ツ】 - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 8th, 2014, 07:15 PM   #376
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future
Re: ❤ Žicturℯs of ℒaüra ღ 【ツ】

Has Laura lost the cast?
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2014, 07:26 PM   #377
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Looks like it
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #378
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light nimble kitty is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like some good news for a change. I just hope the cast is off and it's not hiding underneath that pesky towl. Anyway I hope she recovers soon because I miss her lots.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 12:52 PM   #379
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by @melaniesouth
Dirty dancing at Hampton court palace #lunacinema ❤️����

Tara and Laura have also posted pictures of last night's event, but Mel's version has two unique features: it shows Laura's left arm and it shows males.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #380
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Looks like she'd just taken the brace off for that training session. Makes sense. I know from experience how sweaty those things can get if you're exercising, and she's unlikely to be doing anything that'll do any harm to a wrist on an athletics track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Tara and Laura have also posted pictures of last night's event, but Mel's version has two unique features: it shows Laura's left arm and it shows males.
Hmmm, which of those facts makes for the juicier gossip until we get some more actual news on Laura's recovery?

Also, Dirty Dancing is a terrible, terrible play and I doubt the movie is any better.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #381
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Laura

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 04:22 PM   #382
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 04:23 PM   #383
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of

Old Aug 28th, 2014, 11:26 AM   #384
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of

Quote:
Progressed to weights in my wrist rehab. 1kg max reps. #feeltheburn
I think it's clear Laura is a bit of a slow healer.
LeatherRatson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2014, 11:41 AM   #385
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
So she has not even started mini tennis ?

Sent from Verticalsports.com App
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 11:36 AM   #386
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Pliskovas _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 11:19 PM   #387
country flag RobCic

RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all RobCic is a name known to all

Best to forget about this 2014 season. I'm sure Laura will be ready in no time and it is good that she isn't rushing anything. Hope her and Vaidisova can dominate the ITF for a while; would be better than the WTA's current state.
RobCic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 02:10 AM   #388
country flag Bonk

Last edited by Bonk : Sep 3rd, 2014 at 04:03 PM.
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 08:20 PM   #389
country flag LeatherRatson

LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of LeatherRatson has much to be proud of

I wonder if the cast is off permanently now? I was hoping she'd do some big announcement..lol.
LeatherRatson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2014, 11:20 PM   #390
country flag rjcdude44

rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all rjcdude44 is a name known to all

Great news that it's off! Hopefully it's permanent.

Physically she looks to be in great shape too - all the gym work she is doing is paying off
rjcdude44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote