oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo - Page 328 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:00 AM   #4906
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: oO MaRtA DoMaChOwSka Fan Club Oo

no wc, no fun...
Caipirinha Guy is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 14th, 2014, 03:51 PM   #4907
country flag baldessarini

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

she looks like hollywood star <3

JULIA GLUSHKO
DEMENTIEVA-BARTHEL-MLADENOVIC-KRAJICEK[/color]

CMON GIRLS!!!
baldessarini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 03:55 PM   #4908
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

she is

she said that she has to finish her studies now (I guess she did by now) and that she will go together with Caro to her tournaments till the USO
she is very frustrated at the moment with her level of play and doesn't train too much because of the exams
and she doesn't know yet, whether she will be continuing on tour...if you ask me, she was really depressed when I met her and I didn't seem that she is enjoying her time on court

but she was happy, when I told her my story about her and that she still has much fans, so maybe, maybe she will give it another serious try

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 01:40 AM   #4909

baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all baldessarini is a name known to all

Marta and Caro in Stambul

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Jul 19th, 2014, 11:26 AM   #4910
country flag milionesimo

milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice milionesimo is just really nice

Beautiful girls
Old Jul 22nd, 2014, 12:24 AM   #4911

Marta in Istanbul it looks like she was training with Caro

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #4912
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

Adrian glad you finally got to see Marta play and take a photo with her. I guess she is in Montreal with Carol this week
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 10:09 PM   #4913
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Yesterday she was in Toronto with Janowicz

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 02:16 AM   #4914
country flag osuwisko

osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all osuwisko is a name known to all

Marta is in Cincinnati with Caroline and Jerzy this week

Marta Domachowska by osuwisko, on Flickr

Last edited by osuwisko : Aug 16th, 2014 at 02:30 AM.
osuwisko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #4915
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of SERVivor has much to be proud of

I saw Marta on Monday at the U.S. Open. For some reason, she was watching the Stephanie Voegele- Sasai Zjeng match. She was sitting with Jerzy for awhile, then he left. There was a small group of other people she was with but I didn't recognize them. I wimped out and didn't talk to her.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2014, 11:44 PM   #4916

any news ?

JULIA GLUSHKO

CMON GIRLS!!!
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 09:05 AM   #4917
country flag Jeff

Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute

I saw Marta sitting in Caroline's box yesterda, and it reminded me that I miss her so much I'm grateful that she is working with Caroline, at least, so we have still been able to see her here and there.

P.S. She still looks great

Jeff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 01:52 PM   #4918
LoLex
What did she say? - She said: "I will kill you" :o

LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute LoLex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
P.S. She still looks great
Indeed
LoLex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #4919
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

I really miss her.

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 20th, 2014, 03:45 AM   #4920
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Marta and Jerzy on their engagement.

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote