Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3 - Page 164 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 08:53 PM   #2446
country flag Renegade65

Renegade65 has a brilliant future Renegade65 has a brilliant future Renegade65 has a brilliant future Renegade65 has a brilliant future Renegade65 has a brilliant future Renegade65 has a brilliant future Renegade65 has a brilliant future Renegade65 has a brilliant future Renegade65 has a brilliant future Renegade65 has a brilliant future Renegade65 has a brilliant future
Re: Simona Halep Cheering thread - volume 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobito View Post
Some really nice action pics in there. Don't be too surprised if you see cartoon versions of one or two of them in the near future
Great, i can't wait to see them

Muguruza | Bencic | Giorgi | Krunic | Cornet
Li Na
Justine Henin
Renegade65 is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2014, 12:47 AM   #2447
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalepFan View Post
Well, when i posted that comment i wasn't lumping Simona with short players. It was meant to highlight that shorter players like Nara, who don't play a power game, are learning how to play a smart game by watching our Simona. Even though Nara is close to Cibulkova in height, she prefers Simona's style of play as it is more sustainable and produces reliable results.
Watching the Washington final, that finished moments ago, it looks like she learned (more than) a few from the YouTube videos of Simona .

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 01:30 AM   #2448
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future phantomplayer89 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Watching the Washington final, that finished moments ago, it looks like she learned (more than) a few from the YouTube videos of Simona .

She just didn't have Simo's consistency on the big points.
phantomplayer89 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #2449
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Already known Simona's outfit? I don't like what is goin on in Toronto, all in red
ILC is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 06:40 PM   #2450
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILC View Post
Already known Simona's outfit? I don't like what is goin on in Toronto, all in red
That's Nike though.

Simona looks great in red however (remember the red Lacoste dress from Rome last year), but she wouldn't in those horrible prints Nike are producing. I'm predicting the two-tone pink again for Simona in Cincy.
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 07:45 PM   #2451
country flag CVB

CVB is a name known to all CVB is a name known to all CVB is a name known to all CVB is a name known to all CVB is a name known to all CVB is a name known to all CVB is a name known to all CVB is a name known to all CVB is a name known to all CVB is a name known to all CVB is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarChomper View Post
That's Nike though.

Simona looks great in red however (remember the red Lacoste dress from Rome last year), but she wouldn't in those horrible prints Nike are producing. I'm predicting the two-tone pink again for Simona in Cincy.
She looks good on two tones pink.
I think the she said somewhere that she likes pink.

CVB is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 04:52 AM   #2452
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm predicting the two-tone pink again for Simona in Cincy.
Aoyama Shuko and A Radwanska on previous week were in polka-dot outfit (adidas I think), black(brown?) dress and white dots.
So if this is new Adidas line, Simona can be in it, as at RG

Last edited by ILC : Aug 5th, 2014 at 05:38 AM.
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:41 AM   #2453
country flag quiet_mike

quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold quiet_mike is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILC View Post
Aoyama Shuko and A Radwanska on previous week were in polka-dot outfit (adidas I think), black(brown?) dress and white dots.
So if this is new Adidas line, Simona can be in it, as at RG
I'm not sure on Aoyama Shuko, but Radwanska does not wear Adidas, so the polka-dot outfit is not an Adidas outfit.
quiet_mike is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:53 AM   #2454
country flag ILC

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet_mike View Post
I'm not sure on Aoyama Shuko, but Radwanska does not wear Adidas, so the polka-dot outfit is not an Adidas outfit.
who is her sponsor?
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 06:05 AM   #2455
country flag neily

neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all neily is a name known to all

Lotto
neily is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 06:11 AM   #2456
country flag ILC

Quote:
Originally Posted by neily View Post
Lotto
hmm indeed, I remember her shoes with lotto logo closeup at some tournament
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:20 PM   #2457
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Simona is up for July's Player of the Month - http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...r-of-the-month

And also for July's Rising Star of the Month - http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...r-of-the-month
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:27 PM   #2458
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of
Quote:
Simona is up for July's Player of the Month - http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...r-of-the-month

And also for July's Rising Star of the Month - http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...r-of-the-month
Lol. Even if there will be 99% votes for Simona , they will still give it to Serena .

And how is the WTA #2 still a rising star IDK ......

I voted anyway. Hope people will vote at the end of the year for her for fan favorite award at least, though, after last time, many might have had it with this.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #85 - W: Vero Beach, Astana, Antalya I ('14); TT-d: #96 - W: Astana, Landisville w/ Palin6o, Zawada w/ traddles ('14); RUP: Beinasco, Prague w/ Crux S, Contrexeville ('14);
Suicide: #33 - W: New Haven; RUP: Acapulco ('14); FITD: #8 - W: Rome, Baku ('14)
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:38 PM   #2459
country flag bobito
Tennis 'toonist

bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute bobito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The list is fucking preposterous. There is only one candidate for player of the month of July, Petra Kvitova.

bobito is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 05:46 PM   #2460
country flag DcsabaS

DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of DcsabaS has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
Lol. Even if there will be 99% votes for Simona , they will still give it to Serena .
And how is the WTA #2 still a rising star IDK ......

I voted anyway. Hope people will vote at the end of the year for her for fan favorite award at least, though, after last time, many might have had it with this.
- This doesn't bother me at all .
- They're in hurry to use this title, because after Simona has reached the No.1 position, it will be obsolate .
- At the end of the year, I think Simona is going to be the "most improved player", the "player of the year", and the "fan favorite" player of the year .
DcsabaS is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread