Anett Kontaveit - Page 214 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 12:43 PM   #3196
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
So it must have been more than the wind.
Not necessarily, it might just take some time to recover
Another lesson learned - she has to take care of herself better.

Hopefully she will be healthy again for USO and manages to win at least a few rounds in qualies.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 07:32 PM   #3197
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Seems to be grabbing her knee quite intensely
I really hope it was still the same neck thing, not some new issue.

Edit: She has just posted in FB that she felt very bad yesterday and the doctor says she has caught a virus.

Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 08:12 PM   #3198
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

At least it is not some bad injury, she should be fine by USO then I hope. BTW Kimiko now retired herself against Putintseva.
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 10:41 AM   #3199
country flag muusa

How did Gajdosova manage to get points from Vancouver when she had entered Stanford? Is it because she reached QF in Lexington?
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 11:06 AM   #3200
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
How did Gajdosova manage to get points from Vancouver when she had entered Stanford? Is it because she reached QF in Lexington?
I don't know. Especially given Anett didn't get her points and the whole MLDB thing...
Hopefully Anett is really fresh for USO, she has been really unlucky

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #3201
country flag muusa

Quote:
I don't know. Especially given Anett didn't get her points and the whole MLDB thing...
So we can assume that playing singles is "excusable", but not doubles.
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #3202
country flag Silent Bird

Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute Silent Bird has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Anett. I hope she stays healthy
Silent Bird is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 02:58 PM   #3203
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So we can assume that playing singles is "excusable", but not doubles.
Yeah it seems like it

Old Aug 7th, 2014, 09:29 AM   #3204
country flag chingching

Has Anett withdrawn from USO because she is back in Tallinn It would be really stupid IMO to return for like 2 weeks.

Old Aug 7th, 2014, 11:12 AM   #3205
country flag muusa

Quote:
Has Anett withdrawn from USO because she is back in Tallinn It would be really stupid IMO to return for like 2 weeks.
You mean the instagram pic? Maybe she just posted an older pic
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 12:06 PM   #3206
country flag chingching

Quote:
You mean the instagram pic? Maybe she just posted an older pic
But it was posted from Tallinn according to location and Heidy posted the same photo from Tallinn

Old Aug 7th, 2014, 02:09 PM   #3207
country flag muusa

In that case her team must have decided it's better to recover at home. The flight tickets are cheaper than 2 weeks of accommodation/food/practice sessions/etc in the States. The issue of wasting energy on 12-hour flights and jetlags remains of course.
Old Aug 7th, 2014, 10:43 PM   #3208
country flag chingching

Quote:
In that case her team must have decided it's better to recover at home. The flight tickets are cheaper than 2 weeks of accommodation/food/practice sessions/etc in the States. The issue of wasting energy on 12-hour flights and jetlags remains of course.

I guess. It's just not very common

Old Aug 9th, 2014, 01:27 AM   #3209
country flag chingching

She's in Pärnu Hopefully this rest will rejuvenate her

Old Aug 12th, 2014, 05:55 PM   #3210
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

She is going to Asia after USO.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote