"Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 01:44 PM   #271
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Say what's on your mind" thread - rant, complain, celebrate or whatever

there is always Karlovic
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2014, 04:37 PM   #272
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

cilic lost to matosevic, pavic blew three match points and lost a third set tb
Old Jun 11th, 2014, 12:30 AM   #273
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

and Faber lost

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 06:44 PM   #274
country flag croat123

what a disaster. lucic, vekic and dodig all injured. karlovic also with back issues, but at least he's playing. cilic in bad form. only ajla got through a round of qualifying this weekend and it was against a pretty useless WC
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #275
country flag MKhromachev

MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold MKhromachev is a splendid one to behold

Surprising that nobody noticed the clash of Croatian titans next week in Turkey

WWW.TKPOMAK.HR

Academy of Goran Ivanisevic, Petra Martic, Antonio Veic, Mario Ancic, Sanja Ancic, Karen Khachanov, Roman Safiullin, Ksenia Laskutova, Ana Savic, Emma Flood, ...
MKhromachev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 06:54 PM   #276
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKhromachev View Post
Surprising that nobody noticed the clash of Croatian titans next week in Turkey

First ranking point in 2014 for winner of that match
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 10:36 AM   #277
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to all our girls at Wimbledon!
I hope Ajla can play well since it is a big tournament.
Donna really needs a win, I wonder how bad that injury is.
Mirjana is always dangerous on grass.
Hopefully Ana joins them.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 10:48 AM   #278
country flag Svizac

Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all Svizac is a name known to all

draw is live:

Tomljanovic-Watson
Martic-Domingues Lino
Vekic-Vinci
Lucic-Azarenka
Konjuh-Erakovic

Last edited by Svizac : Jun 20th, 2014 at 10:57 AM.
Svizac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 11:13 AM   #279
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Lucic and Konjuh on Monday

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 11:30 AM   #280
country flag vladekCRO

vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold vladekCRO is a splendid one to behold

Martic has the best draw, she will win if she managed to recover from injury. Watson will be tough for Ajla, she is playing great this week and is still in Eastbourne draw. Vinci will be tricky for Donna, but I won't be surprised if Donna wins. Both Lucic and Azarenka are having problems with injuries but Victoria is big favorite here. Konjuh has pretty solid draw, I can see her beating Marina.

GL girls
Old Jun 24th, 2014, 04:11 PM   #281
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

After some very good results the past six months, I'm looking forward to follow the development of:

+ Ema Mikulcic, 22 yo, currently at a CH #360 (#540 at the end of 2013 season)
+ Tena Lukas, 19 yo, at a CH #579 (#761 at the end of 2013 season)
+ Adrijana Lekaj, almost 19 yo, at a CH #490 (#626 at the end of 2013 season)

Good luck to all three!
networthy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 05:53 PM   #282
country flag networthy

networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future networthy has a brilliant future

It's striking how similar Donna's and Ana K's progress in the rankings has been

At 14.5 years old
Vekic: Unranked
Konjuh: Unranked

At 15 years old
Vekic: 864
Konjuh: 881

At 15.5 years old
Vekic: 398
Konjuh: 381

At 16 years old
Vekic: 232
Konjuh: 239

At 16.5 years old
Vekic: 109
Konjuh: 137

At 17 years old
Vekic: 63
Konjuh: ???

At 17.5 years old
Vekic: 93

At 18 years old
Vekic: 72
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 06:15 PM   #283
country flag networthy

Anyone here know what happened to the following players:

Maria Abramovic
CH ranking: #266 in singles and #141 in doubles. Will turn 27 later this month.

Indire Akiki
Never quite broke into the top 400 (CH ranking: #406). Turned just 23 a little over a month ago.

Dijana Banovec
CH ranking just inside the top 400 (#397). Turns 22 in two days.

Neda Koprcina
CH ranking: #828. Still a teenager, until December of this year.

Ani Mijacika
One of the few Croatian women to break into the top 200 (CH ranking: #193). Turned 27 a little over a month ago.

Karla Popovic
Seemed promising, with a CH ranking of #531 having just turned 17. Still only 18 years old.
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 12:31 AM   #284
country flag volume3d

volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of volume3d has much to be proud of

Vekic
Martic
Lucic

Ajla few times managed to win 2 or 3 rounds but these 3 cro girls are real mess at the moment...
Donna played 4 good tournaments in 2 years, Martic injured and mess last 2 years, Lucic selfdestructive,out of form mess last 2 years

Konjuh our only hope but she can't play a lot of tournaments

Till the end of this year I think we can't expect more than 5 WTA MD wins by our girls -all combined! (probably 4 by Ana Konjuh)

Tipping2010: Wimbledon&US Open winner, Prague F, Cincinnati& Tashkent SF

Tipping2011: Sydney&Stuttgart F
volume3d is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 12:42 AM   #285
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by networthy View Post
Anyone here know what happened to the following players:
Mijacika retired and Akiki will be back soon Other

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote