Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rules) - Page 313 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 05:13 PM   #4681
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova has much to be proud of Shirapova has much to be proud of Shirapova has much to be proud of Shirapova has much to be proud of Shirapova has much to be proud of Shirapova has much to be proud of Shirapova has much to be proud of Shirapova has much to be proud of Shirapova has much to be proud of Shirapova has much to be proud of Shirapova has much to be proud of
Re: Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rule

Please change my name into 'Shirapova'. thx

Twitter
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 8th, 2014, 12:28 PM   #4682
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has disabled reputation
Re: Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rule

Please change my name back to DollyRose. And I know I have to wait 6 months before I have another username change.
Old Aug 8th, 2014, 11:42 PM   #4683
country flag DollyRose
GOTHIC LOLITA

DollyRose has disabled reputation

Thanks
Old Aug 8th, 2014, 11:50 PM   #4684
country flag Kabibi

Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute Kabibi has a reputation beyond repute

May I have a change to: Nabalonge

Kabibi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 10:35 PM   #4685
country flag mb011

mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of mb011 has much to be proud of

I'd like my nme changed back to: mb011
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 11:43 PM   #4686
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute The Walking Bye has a reputation beyond repute

May I change to:

The Walking Bye

Rankings: Singles Rank: 131 Race: 120 Doubles Rank: 151 Race: 65
Titles:
Singles: Aning 25K 2014 Doubles: Barnstaple 25K 2014
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 07:39 PM   #4687
country flag Aganificent
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Aganificent is a name known to all Aganificent is a name known to all Aganificent is a name known to all Aganificent is a name known to all Aganificent is a name known to all Aganificent is a name known to all Aganificent is a name known to all Aganificent is a name known to all Aganificent is a name known to all Aganificent is a name known to all Aganificent is a name known to all

Tonight Matthew, I'm going to be...

Aganificent
Aganificent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #4688
country flag Cindy and Kate

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

To Tanya pls.

Thanx.
Cindy and Kate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:24 AM   #4689
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letigre View Post
To Tanya pls.

Thanx.
That username is taken.

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:43 AM   #4690

Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute Cindy and Kate has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
That username is taken.
And Tania ?
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 06:57 AM   #4691
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And Tania ?
Also taken.

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 09:21 AM   #4692

Quote:
Also taken.
Ugh !

Kathleen ?
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #4693
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

Quote:
Ugh !

Kathleen ?
Taken as well.

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 10:18 AM   #4694
country flag Idemo

Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute Idemo has a reputation beyond repute

^
DOUBLES TITLES: 2014 Osaka (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Quebec City (w/goOudinUSA),
2014 Biarritz $100K (w/HenryMag.), 2014 Delhi $50K (w/buji), 2014 Nottingham $50K (w/cornet224),
2014 Melbourne $15K (w/cornet224)
Idemo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 11th, 2014, 10:38 AM   #4695

Quote:
Taken as well.

Cindy and Kate ?

And fuck me if this one is taken as well..