Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5 - Page 331 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 1st, 2014, 05:03 PM   #4951
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

I think Maria now has the longest continuous run of anyone currently in the top 10. She's been in there since immediately after Miami in 2011, right? Kvitova comes close but she spent 2 or 3 weeks outside of it last autumn.
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 1st, 2014, 05:26 PM   #4952
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
I think Maria now has the longest continuous run of anyone currently in the top 10. She's been in there since immediately after Miami in 2011, right? Kvitova comes close but she spent 2 or 3 weeks outside of it last autumn.
You are right for Maria.
As for Kvitova, she came out of the top 10 right after last year's US Open, and came back right after Tokyo.
Fan de Tennis is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 12:30 AM   #4953
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

everyone kind of written maria off at the start of the season specially after that AO loss to miss midget. i remember people from here saying maria will be out of the top 10 and wont defend her clay points. LOL

well she improved her clay points and is looking like she's gonna stay inside the top 10 til the day she retires.
malarkist is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 01:21 AM   #4954
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
everyone kind of written maria off at the start of the season specially after that AO loss to miss midget. i remember people from here saying maria will be out of the top 10 and wont defend her clay points. LOL

well she improved her clay points and is looking like she's gonna stay inside the top 10 til the day she retires.
My FlopPoova username

But yes, I really did believe that Maria would fall out of the Top 10 and wouldn't be able to defend her clay points, but the bitch proved us wrong

Now she only can rise even more
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 01:25 AM   #4955
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollPova View Post
My FlopPoova username

But yes, I really did believe that Maria would fall out of the Top 10 and wouldn't be able to defend her clay points, but the bitch proved us wrong

Now she only can rise even more
maria is the REAL trollpova.
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 09:28 AM   #4956
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

4 hours before I've endure a child's birthday party... Why the fuck did I promise I'd make a cheescake?
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 01:56 PM   #4957
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan de Tennis View Post
Vika out of the top 10. That makes me even much prouder of Maria for being able to save her place in the top 10 after her come back from her long injury and despite having a lot of points to defend in the beginning of this season. Hats off Maria.
Maria did the impossible possible with defending and even adding to those clay court season points . I'm so proud of her. As of Vika, well she has a lot of more points to defend so she can even go out of the top 15 soon.
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 05:42 PM   #4958
country flag fed_up

fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future fed_up has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
4 hours before I've endure a child's birthday party... Why the fuck did I promise I'd make a cheescake?
I feel your pain
Kids are good only in small doses
fed_up is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 06:19 AM   #4959
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of idiot scheduled the mens final at US open for Monday? What a joke. I will be flying to Malta at that time
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 06:23 PM   #4960
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

Found out I ranked 17th in my first year at uni, beyond happy

Can't wait to go back. Home is so boring.
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #4961
country flag Fan de Tennis

Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold Fan de Tennis is a splendid one to behold

^^ Congrats
Fan de Tennis is online now View My Blog!  
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 10:45 PM   #4962
country flag malarkist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
Found out I ranked 17th in my first year at uni, beyond happy

Can't wait to go back. Home is so boring.
congratulations!!!
Old Aug 4th, 2014, 11:09 PM   #4963
country flag Shirapova

Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold Shirapova is a splendid one to behold

I'm sorry, but I had to put this in here, cos it's fucking awesome.

"Nur wer sich selbst das letzte an Leistung abverlangt, wird über den Durchschnitt hinauskommen."
Shirapova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 12:32 AM   #4964
country flag malarkist

does that babolat bag belong to one of them?
Old Aug 5th, 2014, 01:26 AM   #4965
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of

Grigor get away from that old man!

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread