Anett Kontaveit - Page 213 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 30th, 2014, 10:42 PM   #3181
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

She said it in FB. That of course explains this bad loss, her movement was limited due to pain. Hope she gets better, there are still some days to recover. So she has got the qualies wild card to Montreal after all.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 30th, 2014, 11:05 PM   #3182
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
That sounds very serious She has never really had major injuries before...
Don't think it's anything major. She was just exposed to the cold wind.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 09:03 AM   #3183
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder why she has a QWC... Does IMG own this tournament?
Anyway, I don't know how a cold wind induces back pain but it makes me feel a lot better about the loss
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 09:10 AM   #3184
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does IMG own this tournament?
No, they did swaps with Tennis Canada.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 09:58 AM   #3185
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
No, they did swaps with Tennis Canada.
Which Canadians got MDWCs into Miami? And what tournaments do IMG own? Anett probably should have signed with Octagon... Anyway, I am a little surprised they chose her for the WC
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 10:50 AM   #3186
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Which Canadians got MDWCs into Miami? And what tournaments do IMG own? Anett probably should have signed with Octagon... Anyway, I am a little surprised they chose her for the WC
Wozniak had mdwc and Abanda qwc.

Directly Miami and Stanford, Rio via their South American branch and probably control several others.
Old Jul 31st, 2014, 12:33 PM   #3187
country flag chingching

So she knocked back Stanford for Vancouver? Good decision if she did I am still surprised they gave her WC instead of Konjuh, Siniakova etc.
Old Aug 1st, 2014, 11:23 PM   #3188
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post

Q changes

OUT: Jovanovski, Garcia, Lepchenko, Tomljanovic, Niculescu, King, Wozniak
IN: Siniakova, Cepede Royg, Kudryavtseva, Gajdosova, Oudin, Kontaveit, Tsurenko
So Anett actually got in without needing the WC.
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 12:10 AM   #3189
country flag lenc

lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all lenc is a name known to all

QR1 against Kimiko Date-Krumm. Possible QR2 against Annika Beck or Michelle Larcher de Brito.

One way of looking at this match-up is that Kimiko was playing in a GS semi-final 23 months before Anett was born....
lenc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 01:58 AM   #3190
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenc View Post
QR1 against Kimiko Date-Krumm. Possible QR2 against Annika Beck or Michelle Larcher de Brito.

One way of looking at this match-up is that Kimiko was playing in a GS semi-final 23 months before Anett was born....
If Anett is playing well I think she should progress through I am interested to see what happens against Annika

I am astonished that she actually got in
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 11:48 AM   #3191
country flag SecondAce

SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all SecondAce is a name known to all

Good luck Anett!!! You will need it.
SecondAce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2014, 05:06 PM   #3192
country flag Tennisfan06

Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisfan06 has a reputation beyond repute

2-5 RET
Still not recovered
Tennisfan06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 12:35 AM   #3193
country flag chingching

That's terrible Anett never really gets injured... So it must have been more than the wind.
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 12:44 AM   #3194
country flag Ollie.

Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute Ollie. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no, get better soon!

Rybarikova _ Hradecka _ K.Bondarenko _ Kleybanova _ Flipkens _ Govortsova _ Krajicek _ Martic _ Cetkovska _ Rezai _ Peer _ Begu _ Dulgheru _ Arvidsson _ Larsson _ Goerges _ Mattek-Sands _ Scheepers _ Peng _ Minella _ Puchkova _ Voegele _ Laine
Ollie. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 3rd, 2014, 01:00 AM   #3195
country flag chingching

Hopefully she does better at USO else this will have been a massive waste of money and points...