An excellent website on Maria Kirilenko. - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 1st, 2004, 11:04 PM   #61
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
That would be nice. But it's up to Maria on what she wants to say.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 15th, 2004, 09:12 PM   #62
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
It's amazing what one match can do. After Maria played Serena Williams at the 2004 French Open and nearly upset her in the second round her official website's feedback forum has been swamped with well wishes from her fans. Well Masha is appealing and she plays a nice all court style of tennis so it's understandable that her popularity is on the rise.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Last edited by the cat : Jun 18th, 2004 at 03:58 AM.
Old Jun 15th, 2004, 11:37 PM   #63
country flag gg

gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all gg is a name known to all
And it encouraged the webmaster to update the news after a long delay
gg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 01:48 AM   #64
the cat

Yes it did.

Old Jun 16th, 2004, 12:23 PM   #65
country flag Jackson.

Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute Jackson. has a reputation beyond repute
Nice site
Jackson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2004, 01:08 PM   #66
country flag maheshind

maheshind has a spectacular aura about maheshind has a spectacular aura about maheshind has a spectacular aura about maheshind has a spectacular aura about maheshind has a spectacular aura about maheshind has a spectacular aura about maheshind has a spectacular aura about maheshind has a spectacular aura about maheshind has a spectacular aura about maheshind has a spectacular aura about maheshind has a spectacular aura about
I found Guille's message about profits funny . Maybe the person was struggling with English

There were about 40 messages before Maria's match against Serena but after that it must be around 250-300 within 2 weeks . Mind you a lot of others don't know about the site too as it is not available on search engines.
maheshind is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2004, 04:00 AM   #67
the cat

I hope Maria can handle her tremendous increase in popularity and enjoys it for what it's worth.

Old Dec 28th, 2004, 11:10 AM   #68
country flag XXXHaRD

XXXHaRD is an unknown quantity at this point
> What does the first message from the Admin on the feedback section mean?
fixed))
Old Dec 31st, 2004, 05:44 PM   #69
country flag Ravsieg

Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute Ravsieg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXHaRD
> What does the first message from the Admin on the feedback section mean?
fixed))
"Leave your message. It will be checked by moderator and published!
PS: Masha's nick is "MARIA KIRILENKO"."

This one? I think it's pretty clear

Thanks for the work on the site, man! Only one doubt, why don't you update news more often?

-

By the way people, I've sent her an email during September, it was like 2 pages and I planned it during a nice amount of weeks (5 or 6)... and I never got a reply, actually probably she didn't read it. So not sure if it's a good idea

~~ just too lovely ~~

Sorana Cirstea

Maria Kirilenko ~ Dominika Cibulkova ~ Raluca Olaru ~ Viktoria Azarenka

Formerly ~Kirilenko#1Fan~
Ravsieg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote